X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft v1.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft v1.0

I think OLB is our first pick, I just think it will be Sergio Kindle from Texas at the 12 spot. I can agree with Thomas in the second round. In the third round I really like Dennis Pita, TE BYU. He is a guy who can come in immediately and be our pass catching TE. Those would be my first three round pics. See my sig for the details.
You're a Suns Fan?! Who knew that FH even had Suns fans? I'm a suns fan too and excited about this years team.. Could see them in the conference finals this year. My biggest worry is SA... We never can seem to beat them. Awesome to know that their are in fact other Suns fans on the planet. You should come vote for a fellow Suns fan; just click the link at the bottom of my sig.

:thanks:

You did well my friend I would be very happy but I do think we will get a 5th somehow in a trade... In that fifth I think Owens will be there and we can take Joseph in the 4th... All in all good job

1. DE/OLB Derrick Morgan - Georgia Tech
2. WR Demaryius Thomas - Georgia Tech
3. S Reshad Jones - University of Georgia
4. NT Jeff Owens - University of Georgia
6a. WR Antonio Brown - Central Michigan University
6b. NT Ekom Udofia - Stanford
6c. CB Trevard Lindley - University of Kentucky
7a. DE/OLB O'Brien Schofield - University of Wisconsin
7b. RB Stafon Johnson - University of Southern California
7c. OG Matt McCracken - University of Richmond

I like it especially 7a & 7b. Kindle or Graham, however, is my preference in the 1st rd.

Putting Jim Dray (Stanford TE) @ 6b & David Reed (WR/Utah (gotta be a homer)) @ 7c might possibly be the best draft ever.

You're a Suns Fan?! Who knew that FH even had Suns fans? I'm a suns fan too and excited about this years team..

Here in the heart of Jazz country, There is another Suns fan...... Me!

very nice. some scouts are questioning Morgan's hips, saying he's a better 4-3 end. I haven't seen enough of him to judge, but I have seen Graham and think he will be a solid 3-4 OLB.

I like it X...good job.

One name that really stuck out to me was Ekom Udofia. I recently got to interview him for another site, and he's really a great guy. He's a team player and his numbers were pretty good as well.

very nice. some scouts are questioning Morgan's hips, saying he's a better 4-3 end. I haven't seen enough of him to judge, but I have seen Graham and think he will be a solid 3-4 OLB.

I could see Graham as well, but when I look at Morgan he seems to fit the prototypical mold for a "Bill Parcells 3-4 LB."

Why do so many people want Schofield? He's an OLB who weighs 220 lbs.

Morgan cant play SOLb for us, IMO. I hope im wrong, but i havent seen it in his footage. Jones would be a God awful Fs in the league. Thomas in the second is a good pic, a little unrealistic though. All in all, i dont really like it.

I could see Graham as well, but when I look at Morgan he seems to fit the prototypical mold for a "Bill Parcells 3-4 LB."
I wouldn't be upset with Morgan, he certainly has the size and seems to have his head on straight. I was reading the Sparano "prototype" article this morning and it makes me believe they won't pick Graham, Worilds or Norwood.

Back
Top Bottom