X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft v2.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft v2.0

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
Let's rock out with our mocks out. Fire away.

1. CB Sean Smith, University of Utah
2a. OLB Clint Sintim, University of Virginia
2b. OG Andy Levitre, Oregon State University
3. TE James Casey, Rice University
4. NT Sammie Lee Hill, Stillman
5. ILB Frantz Joseph, Florida Atlantic University
6. FB Tony Fiammetta, Syracuse University
7a. WR Dudley Guice, Northwestern University
7b. CB Don Carey, Norfolk State

Not bad...while I don't see eye to eye with your picks...it is logical and could happen.

Carefully crafted and well put together especially at the top end. Though, I have to say again, you have Carey and Guice going a lot lower than I think you should.

2 CBs, an OLB and ILB, a Guard, a TE, a WR, a RB and a NT. I could see that. Though I insist that I have not seen much SERIOUS interest coming out of Miami toward the DL positions.

If I had to change it some I would say 2 CBs, a WR, ILB & OLB, 2 OLs, a RB and a TE.

very likely mock draft, except for the tight end in the third round... its possible we get a tight end in the 6th or 7th but not the 3rd.

i think maybe the fins can go with Kevin Barnes CB from Maryland in the 3rd
get Brian Toal a FB/OLB from Boston College with 7a and John Phillips the TE from Virginia with our 7b

but overall, i do see where your picks can fit in with our system

I could see TE in Rd3. Parcells drafted Fasano even though they already had Witten.

I could see TE in Rd3. Parcells drafted Fasano even though they already had Witten.

true, but we have Fasano, Martin and Joey Haynos.. isnt this a contract year from both Fasano and Martin? expect them to step up even more. i see us resigning Fasano and letting Martin walk.. i think if we can get a draft pick this year for martin, we use that pick on a TE.. just a thought...

Good job. I believe whoever is there at #44, Sintim or Barwin, is who we pick up. It's like Sintim struggled in the Senior Bowl and he has been dropping ever since. I think he is going to surprise some people. Maybe not Lawrence Taylor, but a very good player. I don't know about Hill. Reports are that he does not like to engage. May be limited to a one gap system. He has also gained alot of weight this past year and is soft. We could take a FB, but Brown played TE/FB at UT. I think the Trifecta like his versatility. I with you Guice and Carey(even though CK does not think so:lol:). Maybe Carey in the 6th, but I, too, think Guice will be there in the 7th.

We don't take a WR until the 7th round? Doubtful. Sean Smith will NOT go 1st round. He will most likely be their when we pick in the 2nd round at 44. If we draft a CB in the first it will be either Davis (He will most likely be gone) or Butler (Very good chance of us landing him in the first round). We wont waist a 3rd round pick on a TE when we just traded for Fasano last year and David Martin had a great year catching the ball. I like the Frantz Joseph pick in the 5th round...that's were I have us taking him. Other than the Joseph pick this is probably the worst Mock i have seen at FH.

nice work. i think Casey would be gone at #3 whereas Levitre could be had there. so, i'd switch Casey to #56 and Levitre to #87 (or whatever the pick is).

I like the Smith and Sintim picks. Both fit major needs and Sintim has been trained by Parcells big buddy Al Groh.

No immediate help on the recieving front is concern for me and I think the second round selection of an OG is a waste.

Not a fan of pick 6, and would rather have Hakeem Nicks over Sean Smith. But if Nicks is off the board(and he probably will be), then I do like the Sean Smith pick. LOVE the Frantz Joseph and Dudley Guice picks. I would actually have to say this is the best mock draft I have seen yet. Congratulations!! I would piss myself with pleasure if we had a draft like that.:up:

X thats a nice mock bro. Im just a little hurt by the fact that noone has us taking any of that UGA Dawg talent. MoMass, Ellerbe, Southerland, hell Asher ran a 4.33 40 at his proday.

over all its not bad but i think sean smith will be there in second round

Back
Top Bottom