X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fire away. I'm a big boy, I can take the heat.

1. CB Darius Butler, University of Conneticutt
2a. LB Clint Sintim, University of Virginia
2b. NT Ron Brace, Boston College
3. TE James Casey, Rice University
4. CB Sherrod Martin, Troy
5. LB Frantz Joseph, Florida Atlantic University
7a. WR Dudley Guice, Northwestern University
7b. FB Tony Fiammetta, Syacuse University

Wow! im a big fan of that draft all around. 2 questions, Will Brace last until 56, and will Fiammetta last until the 7th? IDK?

What do you guys think of using Sintim as an ILB and grabbing another OLB, I've heard he'd be a good fit inside a 3/4.

What do you guys think of using Sintim as an ILB and grabbing another OLB, I've heard he'd be a good fit inside a 3/4.
there would be no need for that if we can get frantz joseph i believe he could come out right away and share plays with akin ayodele and maybe surpass him soon this guy is special i think sintim would split time with roth. i would love this draft if it could happen a lot of those players i dont see sliding that far and i think we could find some good depth at T in the 4th round instead of a 5th string cornerback but that would fill a lot of holes

if we use a second rounder on ron brace i'm gonna be annoyed. i think we can get a better talent elsewhere with that pick.

not sure about TE in 3rd, need a back up OT in there somewhere 4th or later, I do agree with 2 cb picks though

if we use a second rounder on ron brace i'm gonna be annoyed. i think we can get a better talent elsewhere with that pick.

That is the type of players i have actively been trying to find. This years Kendal Langford. Which players do you like. I think Brace is good, and a good pick, but there isnt much evidence that he can play 3-4 NT, alone, without the support of B.J. next to him. I cant find who i want for that late NT spot. I like Baker the most, but he has demons, Hill, idk, Taylor, idk, Hood is a DE/ NT guy, like Ratcliff but is a risk if he cant be a NT, and he would have to be gotten in the 2nd as well. any suggestions?

That is the type of players i have actively been trying to find. This years Kendal Langford. Which players do you like. I think Brace is good, and a good pick, but there isnt much evidence that he can play 3-4 NT, alone, without the support of B.J. next to him. I cant find who i want for that late NT spot. I like Baker the most, but he has demons, Hill, idk, Taylor, idk, Hood is a DE/ NT guy, like Ratcliff but is a risk if he cant be a NT, and he would have to be gotten in the 2nd as well. any suggestions?

i'm not really high on any potential noses in the first 3 rounds or so of this draft. next year is when we can get a long term nose in the draft imo with a high pick.

brace can push the pocket and occupy blockers but i don't see the ability to shed or move down the line of scrimmage to the ball and i definitely think he took advantage of having raji next to him.

i'm not a huge terrence taylor fan personally but i've been hearing we keep paying him a ton of attention pre draft so i think he could be a target and he's bull strong.

maybe terrence knighton, chris baker, sammie lee hill, dorrell scott could be a little later targets baker has off the field issues from what i understand.

tough to say really

I think Brace will be on the board. While he is a big name now, he is the 5th rated defensive tackle in this draft. Raji and Jerry are the only 1st Round locks, but Ziggy hood is sure making a case. I see Sen'Derrick Marks and Ron Brace sliding to Round 2 or early 3

i like Langford's college teammate Baker. he could be a nice NT for us.

Back
Top Bottom