Xavien Howard Interview on The OGs Podcast (Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Interview on The OGs Podcast (Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller)

powerball1373

Club Member
Reaction score
Cool interview on The OGs podcast with Heat legend and Mr. 305 himself UD, plus Mike Miller. They get into a variety of topics but I've linked it to the part I'm sure everyone wants to hear: can the Dolphins win a Super Bowl with Tua?

Some other highlights:
-UD trashing Fangio
-UD saying he's such a a big Fins fan that he watches games with his helmet on and his wife thinks he's crazy
-Seems to be some resentment X is holding onto against the team.

Last edited:
For anyone who’s curious - he doesn’t even really get a chance to answer it. He basically nodded along with Udonis Haslem and said “yeah I think they can”. And that was the end of that question. No tough questions about Miami and no reveals or things we don’t know.

Not a lot of insider scoops about the team, but it does give you a bit of insight on X and how he thinks and what he’s like. They talk about money, the NBA, favorite players, etc.

I guess one tidbit was he had a lot of respect for Brian Flores although he said “we would have never been buddies” but he seemingly enjoyed the tough love.

Nothing juicy to see specific to the Fins of now though.

For anyone who’s curious - he doesn’t even really get a chance to answer it. He basically nodded along with Udonis Haslem and said “yeah I think they can”. And that was the end of that question. No tough questions about Miami and no reveals or things we don’t know.

Not a lot of insider scoops about the team, but it does give you a bit of insight on X and how he thinks and what he’s like. They talk about money, the NBA, favorite players, etc.

I guess one tidbit was he had a lot of respect for Brian Flores although he said “we would have never been buddies” but he seemingly enjoyed the tough love.

Nothing juicy to see specific to the Fins of now though.
Yeah nothing groundbreaking, just showing some love to Mr 305 as him and MM embark on their podcasting journey. They're certainly more enjoyable to listen to than random blowhards.

Glad X isn't taking shots at the Team on his way out. He got paid handsomely for one great year and has been slightly above average since. I don't believe his health and age are in his favor. I would have liked him to keep the door open for a return at a lower contract. Time to move on.

Go get paid....somewhere else. X made some huge plays, but overall very up and down career with a lot of injuries. He is a shell of himself in his prime. I hope we get to play against him and our receivers have a field day!

X is a tool!!!!!!

This guy literally said this after complaining about a paycut with Dolphins.

Howard even said he'd be willing to take a pay cut because the Texans are a contender. "I'd rather take a pay cut to go to a team that's going to go further in the playoffs," Howard said. "I got my money and stuff like that. I'm to the point, like, 'How much money do you really need?'

"My goal is always to try to win a Super Bowl. Don't let the money get in the way of winning a Super Bowl. Some people get paid, and some people win a Super Bowl. Some people do both. You do both, you're different. I want to be different. I want to win a Super Bowl now. I already got paid, so now (a Super Bowl) is what I'm looking forward to."

F that guy! I hope we play him this year and have a field day on his @ss!!!

Great player for us for a few years, of course we wasted the time with him

Cool interview on The OGs podcast with Heat legend and Mr. 305 himself UD, plus Mike Miller. They get into a variety of topics but I've linked it to the part I'm sure everyone wants to hear: can the Dolphins win a Super Bowl with Tua?

Some other highlights:
-UD trashing Fangio
-UD saying he's such a a big Fins fan that he watches games with his helmet on and his wife thinks he's crazy
-Seems to be some resentment X is holding onto against the team.

X got hyper paid by us. Should be nothing but gratitude.

X got hyper paid by us. Should be nothing but gratitude.
It was a fun interview. Nothing earth shattering. He acknowledged that he couldn’t make plays on the ball last year. He didn’t blame anyone. He did say that he’s always been press and playing off wasn’t what he was great at.

I didn’t take that away from the interview. Seems of normal intellect.
I’ve listened to him since coming out of college, not very smart imo. The things he says indict his intellect

Back
Top Bottom