Xavien Howard 'look Alive' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard 'look Alive'

If he keeps it up then he's up for a monster $$$$$.

If he can continue to play like he did in the 2nd half of the year, then look out.

I KNOW Tankersly will be improving because that guy has always beaten the odds. Howard will have some comp for CB#1

That's the good thing about a free safety. Now we can play press and Minkah will clean up whatever gets open deep. Tankersley is good in press too

This x1000.

The shame of it is that Byron Maxwell plays best in press, too. If he had just done his freaking job, he'd probably be making more money this year.

He only needs to cut down on his double digit penalties
Agreed. Although, I'm not opposed to playing the Seattle-style hyper aggressive defense. Where you are technically committing a penalty on damn near ever play but the refs either miss it, or decline to **** up the flow of the game because of too many penalties.

I think the report was, Carroll said something along the lines of "they can't throw a flag on every play". I'm paraphrasing of course

Wont matter if you cant stop the run and the offense cant get past its first 8 games of being a 3 and out machine.

Wont matter if you cant stop the run and the offense cant get past its first 8 games of being a 3 and out machine.

What are you basing that from? The first year with a new coach, oc and offensive system? Or the second year with Jay cutler?

What are you basing that from? The first year with a new coach, oc and offensive system? Or the second year with Jay cutler?

I'm basing that on reality of recent history, not exclusive to just the past 2 years. This is the 7th year of the Tannehill era, it didn't begin with Gase.

Back
Top Bottom