Xavien Howard Seems Happy About The Flores Hire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Seems Happy About The Flores Hire

For X it makes a lot of sense. If there is one position that Flores knows how to coach up it's probably Dbs. Look at what he was able to accomplish with that group up there in NE. Also, there's no DB on the Patriot's roster that's as talented as X.

I'm excited to see what he can do with some of the talents we have in the secondary.

Well X, Flores did say he expects a lot from his players, from practice to film study....glad to see you are ready to get to work.

I'm sure all the players who tweeted about Rizzi will now start tweeting about how happy they are Flores is official. It's almost as if their public announcements are just PR and can't be trusted.

He's going to love being traded lol! He's not on media room wall with Minkah, Baker, Grier, Sanders, Grant, Tunsil and Drake. Ah oh!!!

Cool. We’ll just turn on every single player who ever uses standard negotiating tactics then.
I didn't say that but don't try to make it sound as if he just wants a fair deal. Getting paid as the highest Corner is asking a lot and yes, I understand he wants to start high to get the best possible deal and that's fine with me. We just have to do a deal that is fair for both sides and not just good for him.

He is still a long way from getting paid. Still on rookie contract and then franchise tag in 2020

This would wind up costing more money than extending him now. We need to lock him up now.

Not if he gets hurt this year, or if he wants an unreasonable extension. His cap hit is under a million this year and the first year franchise tag is not going to be bad.

Back
Top Bottom