Xavien Howard | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard

Not to brag.. Well yes to brag. If some one was to take the time to look up my past post they will see where I said I would rather have Howard in the 2nd over Eli apple in the first. Thankfully Apple went to the big apple before our pick. And they was a few people on here it was Apple or bust for our first pick that years draft.

Howard is the closest we have had to a shutdown corner since Pat Surtain. It’s like a developing Sherman without the mouth.

He's the most underrated player in the NFL right now

It's kind of crazy he gets no coverage in the DB talk conversation in the league. Trying to be non-bias here, but I don't know think you can name 3 DBs in the league that's played better than him since the 2nd half of last year.

The commentators, Grumble or whatever his name is, Areans and Green sounded so pissed when he got his first INT, against their media buddy's team. The guy is a pro bowler and should be getting the recognition he deserves right now, not sure when his contract is up maybe season after this but we should be talking about extensions now, I would give the kid 10 years, he's awesome.

Yeah I commented on game post. They said "that's not a take a way, it's a give away" and crap like that

The light is on!!! He is really going to put pressure on the oppsite corner when the league stops throwing at him.

He's already doing that. Bobby got abused today on the other side by Nelson. Howard literally shut his side down

You’ve gotta re sign Howard before he becomes a country wide known name. Bc he’s on the right track to be considered w/ the elites

That man is gonna start popping up on radars. He’s absolutely lights out and his ball skills are second to none at the CB position

I saw some stat that fuller for the bears has like 9 dropped interceptions dating back to last season. If that man had Xs ball skills he’d be something else. Not all CBs have it but man X is a gem

I have made 3 threads in 3 mins, but this has to be said.... Xavien Howard - WOW

I wasn't around for the good old days when Miami had all-Pro corners, but I have to imagine that Howard is starting to look like one.

Great int in the first half and when the D looked close to collapse and the game was on the line (and McDonald had just dropped an easy int) up steps Howard for an amazing end zone Int to seal the win.

What a player - the team should be battering his agents door down with a huge contract offer literally right now.

He reminds me a lot of Madison (Well a taller Sam Madison) will do a very good job holding his man for the game, then when it looks like the Opponent might make a move to come back or take a lead...RIPS there heart out with an INT.

With what the Dolphins payed Bobby McCain get the Brinks
truck ready for Howard.

A good start would be the $9.3 million we have targeted for Parker
and Maybe Amendola's $6 million or Branch or Sitton

Back
Top Bottom