Xavien Howard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard

Cameron Wolfe has been a refreshing addition to this beat. But, I think Miami’s 2018 team has a chance to have a higher ceiling than 2016’s squad. They have that year’s experience, they have been in the system for three years, and they have better leadership by all accounts.

Cameron Wolfe has been a refreshing addition to this beat. But, I think Miami’s 2018 team has a chance to have a higher ceiling than 2016’s squad. They have that year’s experience, they have been in the system for three years, and they have better leadership by all accounts.
There's no doubt in my mind that this is a better team than the one in 2016. Even if we dont match that years success the players we have this year are just better.

I wouldn't wish a banishment to Howard Island on my worst enemy. May God have mercy on Josh Gordon's soul next week.

He has saved our *** twice now.

Man is a stud.

Wait, He's not on the team? How did he save our a**? When he does his job he's saving the team and not doing his job?

I don't understand that logic. They live and play as a team.

This was Howard's 2nd game where he completely took the other teams top WR out of the game. In 2017 he did it against Denver WR Damaris Thomas. He just might turn out to be the best draft choice in many, many years. If he continues at this pace, he's going to be a very rich man very soon.

Best CB we've had since Sam or Pat, please don't let him hit free agency. I wish I could check his RZ targets and catch % compared to other CB's.

He’s a stud. Plain and simple. Hopefully we keep him a dolphin for a long time.

We had folks hating on him last year because of the bullshit PFF rankings.

Pssst: It takes time for CBs to develop, have patience guys.

Dude how great was that 2016 Draft class? Tunsil is playing like a Pro Bowler at LT, X looks like an All-Pro, Drake is a complete back and Grant is a dynamic threat at receiver/returner. Throw in Kiko who is having a great season now that he is healthy...Miami desperately needed this to set this team up for years to come.

The commentators, Grumble or whatever his name is, Areans and Green sounded so pissed when he got his first INT, against their media buddy's team. The guy is a pro bowler and should be getting the recognition he deserves right now, not sure when his contract is up maybe season after this but we should be talking about extensions now, I would give the kid 10 years, he's awesome.

You're not hearing Howard's name on sundays unless he's making an impact play on defense. He's been lights out.

Pretty soon teams are not even going to throw Howard's way.

Back
Top Bottom