Xavier Lee, FSU's hopeful QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavier Lee, FSU's hopeful QB

NorthFloridaFin

Bring on the Ted Ginn Era
Reaction score
For those of you that don't know who this kid is, he is going to do some amazing things at FSU. He has got a rocket for an arm with tremendous accuracy and great athletic ability. Once he gets the coaches son back on the sideline where he belongs, Seminole football will be back on top. Don't get me wrong, Wyatt Sexton is capable of starting, but he is just to Plain Jane. If you are a Seminole fan, or Nole Hater, please comment!!!!!!:D

Seminoles back on Top in '05

I agree 100%, he was a five star recruit and sexton is just average. I hope the other father/son coaches realize this and put him in soon. Plus it's hard for me to root for a QB that wore a UF sweater.

I read in the herald, about a month ago, he's considering transfering if they don't start him soon. Anybody know anything else about this?

Not a fan of FSU but know about this guy and i can't wait to see him play. I think he should start over sexton. He will turn some heads when he does play.

donshula72 said:
I agree 100%, he was a five star recruit and sexton is just average. I hope the other father/son coaches realize this and put him in soon. Plus it's hard for me to root for a QB that wore a UF sweater.

I read in the herald, about a month ago, he's considering transfering if they don't start him soon. Anybody know anything else about this?
I hope he goes to USF, that was his #2 choice when he was being recruited. He would start and be the biggest superstar they've had since J.R. Reed.

big fsu fan, i heard lee's supposed to be the next mcpherson! (ability wise) i am very excited for xavier, i think sexton is a great backup, i dont think hes great. i hope lee stays as a junior and senior, he can be great, and better not leave us to the draft, because he could take us to a championship, with fred rouse!!!!!!!! (will be a freshman this year)

damn i wish fsu would start lee over sexton...

sexton is just as bad as rix was, it looks like sexton will be the starter come labor day......

On the bright side he probably couldn't be worse than Rix or Sexton if he tried :lol:

NorthFloridaFin said:
For those of you that don't know who this kid is, he is going to do some amazing things at FSU. He has got a rocket for an arm with tremendous accuracy and great athletic ability. Once he gets the coaches son back on the sideline where he belongs, Seminole football will be back on top. Don't get me wrong, Wyatt Sexton is capable of starting, but he is just to Plain Jane. If you are a Seminole fan, or Nole Hater, please comment!!!!!!:D

Seminoles back on Top in '05

I'm a Noles fan and the sad thing is I remember many of these things being said about Chris Pix as well. I just hope Lee has the ability in his head that Chris never had.

After the herald ran that article, warchant.com did an interview with Lee where he said that he never mentioned anything about transferring if he's not the starter and this is untrue.

Xavier Lee is the next great thing at FSU. He has an amazing arm, strength, and size. Lee also, has some good speed for a QB. He looked real sharp in Spring practice and has a dominant presence on the field. You definitely know that he is standing back there. Unlike Sexton, he does not look scared and frail.

BigScuingili said:
Yeah, but when he gets knocked down, he'll be out forever. Babied in High School, witnessed it with my own eyes.
IF this is true, he is probably in trouble for their first game against UM. They are going to blitz the living daylights out of him...

On the subject of the thread, Lee looks like he can be real good. However, hate to tell all you FSU fans, until you get Jeff Bowden off the sidlines and get a real offensive coordinator you won't be the dominant team you were in the mid to late 90's. Which also could ruin Lee just like it ruined Rix. Rix was just as touted when he showed up in Tally. This could lead to the demise of Bobby Bowden... Read Stewart Mandel's latest mailbag...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/07/05/cfb.mailbag/index.html

BigScuingili said:
Yeah, but when he gets knocked down, he'll be out forever. Babied in High School, witnessed it with my own eyes.

Let hope!

Nah, I've heard alot of good things about this kid. Therefore, I hope he transfers soon. :lol:

IF NOT THE SWAMP WILL EAT HIM ALIVE!!!!!!!

Oboy said:
IF this is true, he is probably in trouble for their first game against UM. They are going to blitz the living daylights out of him...

On the subject of the thread, Lee looks like he can be real good. However, hate to tell all you FSU fans, until you get Jeff Bowden off the sidlines and get a real offensive coordinator you won't be the dominant team you were in the mid to late 90's. Which also could ruin Lee just like it ruined Rix. Rix was just as touted when he showed up in Tally. This could lead to the demise of Bobby Bowden... Read Stewart Mandel's latest mailbag...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/07/05/cfb.mailbag/index.html

Personally, I've always thought of Bowden as a figurehead coach. It never really looks like he does anything or really get into the game. :confused: Maybe its just me.

SpeedRush99 said:
Personally, I've always thought of Bowden as a figurehead coach. It never really looks like he does anything or really get into the game. :confused: Maybe its just me.
Bobby just seems to be the recruiting person. He has always let his coaches coach. However, since he lost Richt to Georgia and (crap can't think of his name) to NCST... his teams have not dominated. ESPECIALLY with Jeff (his son) Bowden coaching the Offense.

Back
Top Bottom