.xls documents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

.xls documents

dont fumble

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I would like this to be a suggestion but I'm afraid there is a reason it's not possible.

Is there any chance to attach .xls documents in the future?
During the season, it would make the posting of stats much easier.
But right now I'm really interested because I wrote a nice programme for the draft I would like to share; just to find out that I can't attach it :wall:
Technically it shouldn't be a problem.

Any hope this will be possible some day or even very soon?
Any reason it will never be possible?

Thanks

I would like this to be a suggestion but I'm afraid there is a reason it's not possible.

Is there any chance to attach .xls documents in the future?
During the season, it would make the posting of stats much easier.
But right now I'm really interested because I wrote a nice programme for the draft I would like to share; just to find out that I can't attach it :wall:
Technically it shouldn't be a problem.

Any hope this will be possible some day or even very soon?
Any reason it will never be possible?

Thanks

Sure it is possible. If you upload the file to a file sharing site and provide a download link to here, those who want to download can do so. :)

I was just hoping there could be an easy solution (i.e. via attachement) as there is for:

.bmp
.doc
.gif
.jpe

No?
Well, ok, I will try it in a different way then.

I was just hoping there could be an easy solution (i.e. via attachement) as there is for:

.bmp
.doc
.gif
.jpe

No?
Well, ok, I will try it in a different way then.

No..that's the only way. I don't understand how it is much different to upload to someplace else and providing a link. In essence, you would be doing the same thing here since the file would not be shown as a in-line attachment.

Back
Top Bottom