** Xmas Game Watch** Let's go Raiders and 49ers! | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Xmas Game Watch** Let's go Raiders and 49ers!

Not scared of these Shitbirds...all them turnovers, barely leading ToP, Lamar still under 300 yards with all the extra drives...pfft.

Purdy had a really shitty game, that's the difference in this one, that's all.
i love your optimism lol Ravens look like they have 13 guys on defense. Lamar is impossible to sack. It's gonna be a long day for our defense

I've seen nothing on this short cameo that suggests Darnold could not be as a equally effective playing QB for the 9ers than Purdy. This is the definition of a system QB situation.

It's starting to look like the offense is interchangeable at the QB position.

Not scared of these Shitbirds...all them turnovers, barely leading ToP, Lamar still under 300 yards with all the extra drives...pfft.

Purdy had a really shitty game, that's the difference in this one, that's all.

Yeah their D has really impressed me and Jackson is so slippery but I feel we have the players and system to negate him, the rest of the O is nothing too special.

That was such a dumb PI, the ball was over thrown and ravens db just mugs wr lol

Yeah their D has really impressed me and Jackson is so slippery but I feel we have the players and system to negate him, the rest of the O is nothing too special.
But there's a poster here telling you every offensive position is a super problem, lol.

It's starting to look like the offense is interchangeable at the QB position.
This is the first situation where Darnold has found himself in a position where he has a good team around him and excellent coaching. Not saying Darnold is a world beater because he clearly is not but he was taken in the top 3 for a reason and Purdy is clearly a limited QB.

Back
Top Bottom