XTRA 690 says McQuarters signed by Redskins and Ricky news | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

XTRA 690 says McQuarters signed by Redskins and Ricky news

Im tellin you all... I really dont think McQuarters got signed! I cant find it anywhere. :shakeno: I really think that dolphinmike heard it wrong. If he got signed, it would be on KFFL, ESPN or something! but it is no where...

Nasty

FinNasty23 said:
Im tellin you all... I really dont think McQuarters got signed! I cant find it anywhere. :shakeno: I really think that dolphinmike heard it wrong. If he got signed, it would be on KFFL, ESPN or something! but it is no where...

Nasty

It would of been on KFFL by now. But who knows.....in the morning it could be announced.

I've checked everywhere... haven't earn anything about Washington signing R.W. McQuarters. According to http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/WAS/8506884
Also, free agent defensive back R.W. McQuarters visited Redskins Park and took a physical, but left without signing. Chicago released McQuarters on May 23.
So he's just visited there, and he hasn't signed with them yet. Though, it's possible it could happen very very soon... until than it's not official as of yet.

I live in Va, and the reports I heard stated he(R.W.) visited, but left unsigned. They also released safety Corey Hall, who was signed 2 days earlier, because he requested to be released.

Havent seen anything anywhere about this....

I hope its not true and we get an oppotunity to sign him.

MrClean said:
RW would have little chance of being a starting CB in Wash. In Miami, he'd have as good a chance as anyone currently on the roster after Madison. If he'd be happy being a return man and nickel/dime back then it would be ok for him to sign with the Skins. If he wants to compete for a starting job, then Miami is the place he needs to sign.

Washington has Shawn Springs....who is getting pretty old. And they have Carlos Rogers...who is a rookie. RWM could have a chance at a starting spot. Remember, they lost Fred Smoot, who was turning into a shutdown type corner.

Sorry gang. I heard it reported again that he visited and left "unsigned". I thought he said signed. My apologies.

Samphin said:
I would like to see McQuarters, but not as a punt returner. Bobby Taylor might be worth the wait too. Either way, I want Welker to stay.
Yes, I would hate to see Welker go. BTW where did all this losing Welker stuff start? Rumor? Link?

DOLFANMIKE said:
Sorry gang. I heard it reported again that he visited and left "unsigned". I thought he said signed. My apologies.
No prob.

Back
Top Bottom