y NFL Full 2nd Round Mock of 09 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

y NFL Full 2nd Round Mock of 09 Draft

without going through all the details, one thing is if the Seahawks pick Greg Hardy he wont be playing OLB. He would play with his hand down.

ok now that I have time, here's what I don't agree with...

1.The Lions will more than likely go QB, and it will probably be Stafford. Andre Smith is a great player, but in a very deep OT class, the Lions will go with the face of the franchise. Stanford is always hurt and was a Mike Martz pick, Dan O isn't all that great, and Culpepper isn't getting younger.

2.Look for Seattle to go WR if not QB. The OL was destroyed by injuries. Not saying OT won't happen, but unless it's Smith I think they go WR.

3.Stafford won't fall that far. Too many teams are in love with his arm.

4.Too high for Michael Johnson. As unproductive as he was, he won't be a top 15 pick.

5.Oghobaase isn't coming out nor is Selvie

6.As mentioned if Hardy goes to Seattle he's a DE not OLB

7.Don't dislike Brinkley, but if some of the guys you have going after him are on the board and we pass on them, I'll be upset.

8.Pettigrew will probably go a lot higher

Percy Harvin will go first round way to talented not to. Jasper Brinkley isnt projected till 3rd or 4th round. Greg Hardy is going to shoot up draft boards once the combine comes around. Not a snowballs chance Knowshon Moreno falls that far. This is all just opinion on my part.

well, while reading is fundamental, that has nothing to do with the fact that the draft order is wrong. The fact that SD is listed at 16 and the Pats are 24th (or whatever they are) is incorrect <PERIOD> regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

AND the Redskins pick in the 2nd round (ours) is the 44th not whatever is listed. Once again rgardless of what happens in the playoffs. I was just pointing out the order was incorrect, no need to get butt hurt... :(

Umm check out the nfl draft rules... The Pats DO pick at 24, possibly 23 now with the eagles winning as they had a worse record. PLayoffs have nothing to do with the nfl draft except for slots 31 and 32 which is reserved for the Superbowl winner and runner up. The draft goes by schedule, not playoffs....

Back
Top Bottom