Yahoo Sports: These guys will bust out on offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo Sports: These guys will bust out on offense

Smoke

ZT = HOF
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=theseguyswillbustoutonof&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Rex Hadnot became a starter for the Dolphins late last season, and now he looks like the most physical, hard-nosed blocker on the team. He has the athleticism to get to the second level and the toughness to win the short-area battles.

Sorry if this has been posted, I didn't see it if it was. It's just nice to hear good things about the o-line. Hadnot was able to play well with Wise coaching him so imagine what Houck can do. Hopefully Carey will step up and these two can anchor the line for years to come.

It seems like we will be solid at RG and RT this year.LT and C are the positions we need to improve radically.

Its great to hear that houck is getting them pumped up, Our season really depends on our line.....YOU can quote me on it!!!!!!!!

im sure our lg situation will be a good anchor too...Jeno has some quick feet and some good strength

Finz Fury said:
Hopefully Carey will step up and these two can anchor the line for years to come.
Hadnot maybe...Carey I don`t know about it. He`s gotta step it up big time, and show he was worthy of being a first round pick.

Goin` Deep said:
Hadnot maybe...Carey I don`t know about it. He`s gotta step it up big time, and show he was worthy of being a first round pick.

Carey needs a few years to learn. He was not suppose to be a 1st rounder. I wouldn't count on him to play too much this year. If he does, he will struggle.

Back
Top Bottom