Yanks and Sox Battle in the Summer - While the Real Champions WIN in October | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yanks and Sox Battle in the Summer - While the Real Champions WIN in October

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
Yanks and Sox Battle in the Winter - While the Real Champions WIN in October

I just love the battle thats been going on for a few years now between the Red Sox and the Yankees over new signings in the summer, "we got him, now we got him. Oh yea? we got this guy for this amount of money". All for what? For the Marlins, Angels, and D-backs to claim the throne with 1/1000th of their payroll.

Its just too too funny if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... but look what these teams have done since their one good season... NOTHING. Marlins will NOT be as good next year. Angels were a JOKE this year. and the D-Backs have been a joke for 2 years. Yet, the team they all 3 beat, the Yanks, have still been just as good and in the playoffs every year.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Yeah... but look what these teams have done since their one good season... NOTHING. Marlins will NOT be as good next year. Angels were a JOKE this year. and the D-Backs have been a joke for 2 years. Yet, the team they all 3 beat, the Yanks, have still been just as good and in the playoffs every year.

But after spending millions more than any other team, the Yankees still didn't win it all.

The Yankees still haven't learned that money doesn't buy championships, all it does is ruin a sport.

But they still choke every year :lol: :tongue:

Wow is that the best excuse you can come up with?

BTW, remind who the champions are?

Keep being happy about being "good" for consecutive years, and I'll watch the underdogs WIN GREATLY again when it counts.

:D

Back
Top Bottom