yay i am back, a self celebration of opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yay i am back, a self celebration of opinion

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What's up everybody? I had a good amount of time off work (no not lost a job, vacation lol) so I didn't get to see the boards at all for a while. Just got back before I disappear again for a minute and since I have lots of quick opinions that will probably offend most as I usually do, I will just throw all my opinions on threads into one post after reading most I had missed to make life easier for me. I don't expect anyone to respond or even read, but ahhh what the heck, it's been a while

I want us to win 6 games or less this year.
-
ummm ban? propaganda? top ten draft picks cost way to much money now days. and what kind of fan are you for wanting to throw a season for one player you don't even know will be successful at this level. we lost 6 games by 3 points last year. with conditioning, depth, special teams and a new staff that easily turns around and makes us .500 this year and you can add a couple more for upgrading the team. playoffs unlikely, but a competitive team we will field. One player still isn't going to make or break this team at this point as Randy Moss did for New England so wanting a top 10 pick next year and throwing a season makes no sense.

Vincent Jackson a Dolphin?
-
Jackson is a weak underachieving flanker. We already just got Wilford who is a better version of Jackson IMO so we don't need him. Especially for a 2nd.

Fiedler decides to snitch on the Dolphins.

- Every team does this because it is in the rule books to do so, if you read what he said correctly than you would easily realize that with the question posed to him, we was probably defending the Dolphins to legitimize they weren't cheating. PS: How the hell did this thread get 4000+ views and 100+ posts based on what it was based on. God I love this site hahahaha

Nose Tackle Ferguson
- Wow this was kind of out of left field. I know players support their team, especially if you just joined a new one, but he legitimizes our chances this year on an issue we all know to be true (age). Thank you Fergy, you just gave me a little more faith than the random propaganda machine.

Is power offense making a comeback?
- As soon as the draft was done I got a hunch to this philosophy before this was written. This article makes a lot of sense and with 2 no so good pass blocking lineman on the left side (long and smiley), but terrific run blockers, look for this to be implemented this season. Great article and great find.

OL Drew Mormino cut
- He failed a physical. Simple as that. 2000+ views and 70+ posts arguing that he was another failed draft pick that failed. NO. He was injured and he was made an example of by the staff. That simple. It had nothing to do with his talent level. If you are hurt you can't play and thus you are dead weight. This is the entire preaching of the staff right now in the conditioning program so this fits with that process. No need for 70+ posts to argue this point.

Devone Bess hawaii WR new dolphin, he's good
-
he wasn't drafted people. there was a reason for it. He might be descent some day, but he is not the 2nd coming of Christ as most of you 8700+ views and 175+ responses suggest. How the heck is this the top thread so far as far as views and responses go? This must have def been a boring few weeks.

Party Time!!!!!!
- http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2008/04/jakelongispretty.jpg
Jake Long, how does this picture say he is not the life of the party.

Browns cut CB Wright
- oh please god don't let these threads start up again. Please tell me why we should get him. Like Cleveland had the best secondary in the game that the NFL had ever seen ever and that he is starting quality on any team but theirs since they we so stacked at that position. Hell, I could even take it if you read the article that you posted saying that he is a criminal facing criminal charges again and that he had done virtually nothing in his career.

"Skeptics View of Dolphins Draft" (not my true view)
- This thread was started to create fighting amongst the board members IMO. You don't just come on, slam every draft pick, and then say its not my opinion. That is instigation and you should get a warning for that. I have nothing more to say on this ignorant thread.

'All Lito posts after the fact that it was described everywhere that his agent said the Dolphins didn't want him'
- Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to many posts still proclaiming JT for Lito after this was a well known fact, heck their could even be one posted again as I write this.

I don't see a problem with the Patriots "spy gateing"
- I do. It is illegal simple as that. Did you ever see the video that was leaked of the actual video tape of them stealing the signals. If so, than this thread would have never been responded to past a page in length. Taping the signals was illegal and a specific memo was sent out by the league saying teams couldn't do it and still the Patriots did even after receiving the memo. If you record the time, down and signals used and then compare that to game tape and really study it than that gives you a ridiculous advantage. Obviously the NFL thinks so too with the severity of the punishment first laid out.

'Will Billingsley wasn't drafted either. He also is not the second coming of Christ.'

' Jim Rome and Bill Oreilly should be locked in a room together and forced to debate each other and then when it gets boring we can gas the room and destroy them both'

John Beck needs too be traded before the season begins
-
So Henne is the auto stater? even if he plays worse than Beck? you lose your right to post

' Chiefs wooped us in the draft. They had the draft virtually that I wanted for this team. However, only time will tell.

Ok I got to go again. It's been fun and I will be back in a while, until then, keep listening to WVdolphan proclaiming Beck needs to go and we need to trade for Quinn (j/k WV love you man) Enjoy all and fo Phins :)

Back
Top Bottom