Yeah baby. Just ordered DTV and Sunday Tick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeah baby. Just ordered DTV and Sunday Tick!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
After considering it for the last three years, I broke down and ordered the DirectTV with HD equipment and package( I have a HD compatible large Screen Sony just no receiver) and ordered the NFL Sunday Ticket.
I have had cable for years, but they recently jacked up the price and then took away about 20 channels.

I wanted the NFL Network and Sunday Ticket so I bit the bullet and spent the money. All in all it was not as bad as it could have been. DirectTV is running some good specials right now.

It will be installed Thrusday and I will be ready for some football!!

:clap: :up: :woot: :mdfin: :happydrin :beerbang: :xii: :cpatch: :dance: :drinker:

Welcome to the DirecTV club. All the cool kids are doin' it. You'll be glad you made the switch. Like Ricky, you are now "FREE". :D

Its the only way to go. Once I got the sunday ticket about 3 years ago, there is no going back. Its worse than crack. Plus I finally got an HD 55", can wait to see it in High def!

This is my first year with it too. Cable just wasn't worth it anymore. NFL network 24/7 in my household. Hope it's not a bad storm during dolphin games.:fire:

So wait...you also have it hooked up with HDTV?? Man you're going to have fun. Have you ever watched a game in High Def.? It's beautiful. If your TV is Widescreen that makes it even better. So umm yeah...you wouldn't happen to be throwing some BBQ's on Sunday's now would ya? :D

Congrats. every NFL fan should get this.

Have had DirecTV since it came out. I LOVE IT MAN!! Sundays are not the same without the SUNDAY TICKET. Now all you need get is TiVo. TiVo is AWESOME!! Get it! I remember paying $300 for a two room system. Now they're giving away four room systems for free. TiVo is now $79. Great price.

Noodle Arm said:
So wait...you also have it hooked up with HDTV?? Man you're going to have fun. Have you ever watched a game in High Def.? It's beautiful. If your TV is Widescreen that makes it even better. So umm yeah...you wouldn't happen to be throwing some BBQ's on Sunday's now would ya? :D

Yep! Ordered the HD equipment and package. I have a 57" Sony Widescreen.

I saw the Bucs/Raiders SB in HD at a friend's house and was blown away. I am glad to hear so many positive things. Makes me even more excited.

You just leave the dish and when you get into your next house. Call DircTV and they'll come out and install another dish and run the cable if needed. Great Customer service. Very loyal to it's customers.:)

Welcome to the club man. Don'y forget the NFL channel # 212. All the preseason games. I watch that channel everyday. Nothing like the ticket.

i hear you man directv is the best service around ...but cause i live in canada we're not allowed directv unless , well you know go illeagal :rolleyes: i thought i would only be able to watch the phins play against the n.y. regional games :cry: BUT NOW EXPRESSVU OFFERS NFL SUNDAY TICKET TOO SO I'M BACK IN BUSINESS !!!!! :D :D :D I LOVE IT !!!!!

The TiVo will impact your life even more than the DirectTV. Good bye commercials.

man i want that. I want to be able to watch all of the preseason games

Back
Top Bottom