Year Of Wideouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Year Of Wideouts

kashbo

TED GINN BOO AND A YEAH
Reaction score
Guys I Think we should draft an oline with 1st pick and The 2nd rounder or third @ reciever

TED ginn JR
Gonzalez from ohio state
Baker From florida
CAldwell from Florida
Steve smith from usc
Ryan Moore THE U

Ted Ginn is a first rounder....wont get him unless its our 1st pick....

If Ginn were available at 39th (our 2nd round) I'd think we should take him.

we both know joe thomas wont be there... even though it is nice to have wishful thinking...and im not sure who the guy from michigan you are referring to is but y reach for an olinemen instead of taking the BPA?

Did he declare? I thought he was only a Junior.

i dont think he declared but after he finds out hes getin drafted first round especially bc of how good he did in his last game ... he should declare

there isnt an olineman thats worth that high of pick except joe thomas. jake long isnt coming out. even though ginn is hurt, he would still be a top 12-15 pick or even higher with his speed if he decides to come out. i dont think gonzalez is coming out as of right now but it might change.

If Ginn were available at 39th (our 2nd round) I'd think we should take him.

If Ginn were available there, I think Id mess my pants. This guy has gamebreaking talent and ill go anywhere in the middle of the 1st round. Keep your fingers that he drops like Chad Jackson did, but I just cant see it happening.

dUDE HIS DRAFT STOCK WENT DOWN HES HURT CURRENTLY
Ted Ginn could break his leg, as long as hes healthy for the combine, hes going in the first round. HES GONNA RUN A RIDICULOUS 40 TIME.

Back
Top Bottom