YEEEAAAHHH!!!! Thank you Jim Haslett!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

YEEEAAAHHH!!!! Thank you Jim Haslett!!!

dolphingator

Practice Squad
Reaction score
NOW the Dolphins can get a REAL QB instead of getting caught up in all the slash guy hype!!! NO mcpherson!!! THANK YOU!!!

All you mcpherson lovers can SHUT UP now!!! SO annoying!!! :shakeno:

dolphingator said:
NOW the Dolphins can get a REAL QB instead of getting caught up in all the slash guy hype!!! NO mcpherson!!! THANK YOU!!!

almost as annoying as threads started about adrian mcpherson ;)

I hope Saban has someone in mind. Rivers?

At least we aren't giving this franchise away to some vick wannbe slash guy.

mcpherson fans are

PWN3D!!!

dolphingator said:
I hope Saban has someone in mind. Rivers?

At least we aren't giving this franchise away to some vick wannbe slash guy.

mcpherson fans are

PWN3D!!!

We are? That's odd. I feel the same way I did before he was picked.

Who's this QB you speak so highly of?
Because i sure as hell dont see him on Miami's team

mcpherson isn't even a vick and i wouldn't take my chances with vick.

I don't get this pick for the Saints. They seem to be tired of Aaron Brooks' BS, so they go out and take a guy who is basically Aaron Brooks Jr. Ultra athletic quarterback who makes questionable decisions on and off the field. Doesn't make any sense to me.

dolphingator said:

where do you get this slash from? just admit that you've never seen him play. i didn't want him either b/c of the gambling thing, but nobody has ever said that he can split out in the slot or line up in the backfield. he's a QB, period! he's a strong armed guy who has completed over 60% of his passes and has thrown only 6 picks in 2 yrs of cfb and 1 yr of afl ball. the draft guys say he is a project, but has a strong arm, good accuracy, and the ability throw on the run. sorry buddy, i'm not seeing a slash. maybe you see a black qb and stereotype him as a slash, and that is dissapointing.

dolphingator said:

Adrian was one of the most athlectic quarterbacks in the draft. Also, who do you think is the real QB out of the QB's still left???

dolphingator said:

almost as annoying as being told to shut up.

Back
Top Bottom