Yeremiah Bell for Saftey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeremiah Bell for Saftey

84needs1000yds

Defense Assistant
Reaction score
Is Yeremiah Bell a good option at Safety this year, I mean he split some time in both safety postions last year. I know we have Tebucky Jones and Tillman but Tillman did not do much last season and Bell could deffinitly prove himself in Mini Camps

84needs1000yds said:
Is Yeremiah Bell a good option at Safety this year, I mean he split some time in both safety postions last year. I know we have Tebucky Jones and Tillman but Tillman did not do much last season and Bell could deffinitly prove himself in Mini Camps

Bell is very good possibility. I wouldn't mind seein ghim get his shot - if he earns it.

84needs1000yds said:

Bell=Free Safety in 06

Late me be the first to say it.

boooo hoooo:cry: :( Bell gets injured. whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Players get injured in the NFL. Its nothing new.

That has nothing to do with what I said, injuries, he stepped in for injuries. You have no idea what your talking about!:tongue:

84needs1000yds said:
That has nothing to do with what I said, injuries, he stepped in for injuries. You have no idea what your talking about!:tongue:

Except he did get injured, and thats peoples only problem with him. Im afraid your the one who doesnt know what he talking about.:evil: :grouplaug :0wned:

I only wanted to put it out there before everyone else starts crying about him getting injured too much

kizzaboo said:
Late me be the first to say it.

boooo hoooo:cry: :( Bell gets injured. whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Players get injured in the NFL. Its nothing new.
What the heck is that all about :shakeno: :eek: :confused:

OneHondo said:
What the heck is that all about :shakeno: :eek: :confused:

I probably didnt state that very well. Many of us amongst the board have decided that we should take another shot at a safety in the draft, not because Bell cant be good enough, its because he has gotten injured before the NFL and last year i believe if not the year before.

The injury prone arguement..

I don't know what it is about Bell but in the limited action I've seen of him he seems like he could be an excellent player. I hope the injury he suffered last year was a freak occurrence, cause I really want to see what he can do if given the chance.
Bell seemed to have excellent speed and athleticism.

Bell displayed a great ball skills. He also showed that he isn't afraid to stick is nose in the action to make a big tackle. Injuries have always hurt him (college and the nfl).

i like him too..we'd be ok with bell, tebucky, tillman and bua, though one more guy in this mix, probably a rookie, would be the safe plan.

Bell certainly will be in the mix but he is basically a rookie.The other players where acquired for veteran depth.

Back
Top Bottom