Yeremiah Bell for Saftey

84needs1000yds

Defense Assistant
Reaction score
Is Yeremiah Bell a good option at Safety this year, I mean he split some time in both safety postions last year. I know we have Tebucky Jones and Tillman but Tillman did not do much last season and Bell could deffinitly prove himself in Mini Camps

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
84needs1000yds said:
Is Yeremiah Bell a good option at Safety this year, I mean he split some time in both safety postions last year. I know we have Tebucky Jones and Tillman but Tillman did not do much last season and Bell could deffinitly prove himself in Mini Camps

Bell is very good possibility. I wouldn't mind seein ghim get his shot - if he earns it.

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
84needs1000yds said:
Bell=Free Safety in 06

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Late me be the first to say it.

boooo hoooo:cry: :( Bell gets injured. whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Players get injured in the NFL. Its nothing new.

84needs1000yds

Defense Assistant
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with what I said, injuries, he stepped in for injuries. You have no idea what your talking about!:tongue:

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
84needs1000yds said:
That has nothing to do with what I said, injuries, he stepped in for injuries. You have no idea what your talking about!:tongue:
Except he did get injured, and thats peoples only problem with him. Im afraid your the one who doesnt know what he talking about.:evil: :grouplaug :0wned:

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I only wanted to put it out there before everyone else starts crying about him getting injured too much

OneHondo

Lifetime Contract
Reaction score
kizzaboo said:
Late me be the first to say it.

boooo hoooo:cry: :( Bell gets injured. whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Players get injured in the NFL. Its nothing new.
What the heck is that all about :shakeno: :eek: :confused:

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
OneHondo said:
What the heck is that all about :shakeno: :eek: :confused:
I probably didnt state that very well. Many of us amongst the board have decided that we should take another shot at a safety in the draft, not because Bell cant be good enough, its because he has gotten injured before the NFL and last year i believe if not the year before.

The injury prone arguement..

Spicy Henne

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about Bell but in the limited action I've seen of him he seems like he could be an excellent player. I hope the injury he suffered last year was a freak occurrence, cause I really want to see what he can do if given the chance.
Bell seemed to have excellent speed and athleticism.

Atila

Atila - the freshmaker.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
getting injured 2 years in a row is bad luck, not injury prone.

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Bell displayed a great ball skills. He also showed that he isn't afraid to stick is nose in the action to make a big tackle. Injuries have always hurt him (college and the nfl).

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Bell certainly will be in the mix but he is basically a rookie.The other players where acquired for veteran depth.

Top Bottom