Yes !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes !!!

Coots82 said:
Sorry to hear that man, I wish we could have one big meeting of fins fans ... I know it happens sometimes, but one I could actually attend.

Yeah that would be great--If ur ever this way shag drop infor a B-B-Q--i expect theres more chance of Boomer turning up, but you never know--next time i am up smoke I may call in to see him. ;)

FinsAreLife said:
sucks to be you.........at least the last 2 years my parents have gotten me tickets to the fins-bills game up here for my birthday:)

I know son--but i wouldn't want to live anywhere else-Somerset is just great--Hope you enjoy ur Bills game :)

I plan on going to the New Orleans game, haven't gotten my tickets yet but it sounds to me like the tickets you got are in a really good location for a reasonable price. I would pay around what you paid for tickets that good. I also plan to attend the tampa game and the kansas city game @ miami.

man tickets for the buffalo game last year were only 70 I believe, and it was in the Paul McGuire (sp?) section, which is 1 of the best in the stadium.

Like I said about tickets, if you can find 8th row from the field, 30 yard line aisle seats for 70 bucks, let me know how and where ...
As far as getting tickets, http://www.ticketretriever.com/ has been the cheapest for me so far.

I'll be there! My first Miami game ever, actually. We haven't ordered our tickets yet, but we should be doing that fairly soon. When we do, I'll PM you about it.

New Orleans

I plan on going to N'orleans as well! I have been to the 92 and 95 game both losses so don't get your hopes up. Anyway the 92 game Mike Shula got me Tickets (i had ties to BAMA) and when the team came though the Hotel Lobby I gave him a shout out and told him who I was. He then told me to wait there because he had the Tickets in his brief case upstairs and he would go get them. Anyway he had the tickets and we talked football for awhile. Mostly about John Offerdahl's injury and the great 92 Alabama defense. His mom sent me a Autograhed Dan Marino hat as well. After that he rejoined the team. Then these two guys sat down beside me and I noticed a HUGE ring on his finger. I asked him who they were and he told me he was Jim Mandich and I forget the Play-by Play guys name. Anyway New Orleans is always a blast even though we got out collective heads kicked in.

Coots82 said:
May I ask what is wrong with the seats that I got ? 30 yard line, aisle, 8th row from the field for 160 a peice ? I simply don't think that is a bad price. I went to Tennessee vs. Miami last year and paid 145 for nose bleeds. So I don't think I got ripped off at all. If your intrested in getting tickets there is a few places to get them , alot here use www.stubhub.com but I prefre to use http://www.ticketretriever.com/ that is where I got my tickets for the saints game.
I'm not being a jerk by all means admin, I just don't think I got ripped.

Sorry about that. I didn't mean it that way. I was replying to the guy above my post.

I just meant that, by and large, people will have a better selection of seats....at better prices....once the individual game seats go on sale.

I also went to the Titans game last year. I bought the tickets about 10 days before the game. As usual, I got exactly what I wanted. And I paid $29 a ticket (six seats).

TARHEEL38 said:
Hey Muck, when exactly DO single games tickets go on sale?? I have 7 of us that are planning on coming down for the Panther game 9-25. Is there any chance that game will get sold out?? And what should I expect to pay for lower lever between the 30s if I wait??
Thanks if you can help me any.

I would expect tickets to sell down very quickly this year. It's a new era. And everybody's excited. So I expect every game to sellout.

Between the 30s is tough upper or lower. That's usually season ticket territory. And it's not cheap. If I were you, I'd try upper endzones. Upper corners and East endzone are the cheapest.

I personally like the upper West endzone best. It's in the shade (east has sun in your face). And you get a bird's eye view of every play. I love seeing everything develop in front of me. And the tickets can be had for very reasonable prices.

I have only been to SIX NFL games...it is hard to get tickets here in Denver as Mile High has been sold out for every game since the 1970's, but I have been able to see the Phins here the last two times. The Broncos make available about 3,000 single game tickets for each game....I have been able to buy mine for about $30-$40 a piece....usually I end up in the nose bleed section, but I got a single game ticket on the 40 yard line about ten rows from the field for $40 for the game in which Olindo Mare beat Denver with about a minute left (a 50+ yarder). New Orleans sounds like a great time....been there twice. Make a big FinHeaven sign so we can see you guys. :D

Coots82 said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered my tickets today to the Miami @ New Orleans game. I'll be in Section 116 (30 Yard Line) 8th row from the field, on the Dolphins side. If you have tickets anywhere close, let me know and we could make some sign's or something and support the site or something, is the legal ? I'm not sure, anways.... it would be cool if some of you were there. l8r Oh yes, I got the tickets from ticketretriever.com Section 116 Row 14 8th row from the field, Aisle seats for 160 a peice, I bought 4 of them.
I am either going to try and come to that game or the Tampa game. 3 hours to NO or 6 hours to Tampa. All depends if I am still in the country. Come on Uncle Sam, be there for me this year

If I could confirm that IT IS ok for me to make a finheaven.com sign without getting into any kind of legal trouble, I would for sure do it... My girlfriend is a artist, so we could make some really nice one's. If an admin could confirm this, let me know and I will make some. Let's show our love for the fins and the love for finheaven !!!!

I will be at the New Orleans game, I saw the same site about a week ago. I'm to order the tickets right now. I'm exited about it. It will be my 2nd game.

DeeAy3000 said:
I plan on going to the New Orleans game, haven't gotten my tickets yet but it sounds to me like the tickets you got are in a really good location for a reasonable price. I would pay around what you paid for tickets that good. I also plan to attend the tampa game and the kansas city game @ miami.

I'll be at the KC game bro- I got nosebeleeds, but they were very reasonable- I paid $41 apiece- plus I got dirt cheap air fare to boot- $140 round trip from La Guardia to Ft. Lauderdale!! It doesn't get any better than that!! :D

Back
Top Bottom