Yesss!!!! The Jets Won't Get Bush!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yesss!!!! The Jets Won't Get Bush!!!

Tigers2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
WHEWW... I did not want this guy in the division at all!! I love it when the green and white clad fans at Radio City Hall were shocked that their team could not make the trade with NO!! It will be even more wonderful when they boo their first pick...as they always do.

Tigers2003 said:
WHEWW... I did not want this guy in the division at all!! I love it when the green and white clad fans at Radio City Hall were shocked that their team could not make the trade with NO!! It will be even more wonderful when they boo their first pick...as they always do.

haha,I hear ya man!...IT would make my 1hr of sleep worth it (till pick 16:wink:) to hear the jets boo their pick.

dont get ahead of your self, just becuase NO drafted him, doesn't mean the jets wont get him

Not to be a jerk, but do we need 7 threads about the Jets NOT getting Bush?

And it seriously wouldn't have been a huge deal anyway, guys, he's NOT superhuman, he's been stopped by college defenses, what makes you think NFL defenses can't shut him down?

Plus, he said he doesn't wanna play for the Saints, so the Jets COULD end up with him.

It doesn't mean there is no chance of a trade, sure. But, I think NO keeps him because NY won't give up what it takes to get him.

NO had to take him and keep listening to offers though.

Agent51 said:

And it seriously wouldn't have been a huge deal anyway, guys, he's NOT superhuman, he's been stopped by college defenses, what makes you think NFL defenses can't shut him down?

Plus, he said he doesn't wanna play for the Saints, so the Jets COULD end up with him.

think 5 years down the road....who do you want to face....in the backfield....in the 4th Q...Reggie Bush or Joey Addai

Agent51 said:

and he said otherwise on national TV...so your sources are kind of off thier game today

PhinSoldia said:
and he said otherwise on national TV...so your sources are kind of off thier game today

I don't have "sources", Sportscenter said it in the draft preview show, I was never claiming I had sources, lol.

As far as playing down the road, in the 4th Qtr, Bush still doesn't scare me. Who got the ball in the 4th quarter in the Rose Bowl when the game was on the line? NOT Reggie Bush, it was LenDale White. Who got SHUT DOWN in the Rose Bowl when he finally played a GOOD defense? Reggie Bush. He's good, but he's not untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom