Yet another contest...:D | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another contest...:D

Originally posted by dolfan87
39's half way there!!!

5 big points for the Nets/Yankee guy. ;)

Ok, well...I am going to wait until later this evening to post the last quote of the day.

Stay tuned.

I know that's tough on you being a Dback fan, but you gotta love Richard Jefferson ? (unless you're an ASU fan) ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
I know that's tough on you being a Dback fan, but you gotta love Richard Jefferson ? (unless you're an ASU fan) ;)

It's not tough on me at all 39...and I see your Yanks are on our schedule here coming up soon enough. :)

39's half way there!!!

5 big points for the Nets/Yankee guy. ;)

Ok, well...I am going to wait until later this evening to post the last quote of the day.

Stay tuned.

Last quote of the day here folks...and it's a beauty.

See that you do. If I had been drinking out of the toilet, I might have been killed.

ok, lets go!

Bliz!!! Here comes Ice charging for the title of Quote king.

Score sits at

Dolphan39 with 5
Finstigator with 2
Booyeah with 2
and Ice Blizzard with 1

Tomorrow is more quotes, so keep your computers tuned to Fin Heaven for your chance to win that Original Gear hat!!

Ok, first quote for the day...it's an easy one...

"what difference does it make....what difference...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHERE YOU BUY UNDERWARE?! uNDERWARE IS UNDERWARE NO MATTER WHERE YOU BUY IT!"

Told ya it was easy!

Ok, the last few were fairly easy. I am digging way back into the early 1990's with this one, and I think it will be a bit of a stumper...maybe not though.

here we go...

"Did you bump uglies with my sister?"

Way to go Phinstigator!!

You are now sporting 3 points.

Dolphan39 with 6
Phinstigator with 3
Booyeah with 2
and Ice Blizzard with 1

next quote in 5 minutes...

Who's stupid?

lol

Your climbing fast here bro...last quote of the day in 5 minutes

Last quote of the day...this is one of my favorite movies, but not very well known.

"What difference does it make? Diamonds is supposed to be colorless. You go out and you buy...you buy a colored diamond for a girl you're not even seein'. You been eatin' retard sandwiches again."

Back
Top Bottom