Yet another contest...:D | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another contest...:D

Damn you guys are movie quote freaks. lol

Ok no one has guessed it yet, so I will add another line from the movie.

"that's Chandler, on my board, that I made"

good luck!

The Golden Child - Eddie Murphy's name is Chandler Jarrell

I have to give you credit on a great idea 87, but when you give movie qoute it has to be one that can stand up on it's own. A line that is funny even out of context. To just give any random line from a movie is boring.

Just a sample...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"that's some good pissin"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you would post the answer...which is....Madonna, in "A League Of Their Own" DING...1 Point.

Technically it's "peein"...Sorry...Techie police gotta bust ya:goof:

Speaking of Better Off Dead..."Imagine the street value of this entire mountain!!!!"

Love that flick ;)

Originally posted by Dajesus
I have to give you credit on a great idea 87, but when you give movie qoute it has to be one that can stand up on it's own. A line that is funny even out of context. To just give any random line from a movie is boring.

Well Dajesus, actually if you know this movie, the quotes I gave are very good quotes. The second being one of my favorites.

I will give one more, and if no one gets it by this evening, then I will just move on. The movie is older...so some of you may have never heard of it.

last quote

"come on Vince, let's go pound him" (Vince says) "You took his stuff...you pound him"

come on guys, has no one seen this movie? I know AJ has, and he is 18...anyone?

I am sorry but "that's Chandler, on my board, that I made", is by no means funny in its own regard. It may have been funny in the movie, but with out the movie it just looks stupid. Derilick my own balls, hahn solo is a funny statement anyway you look at it. Same is true for "my grandmother dropped acid and stole a bus full of penguins" as is "you think she dumped you because you farted? Well she was going down on me at the time." Anyway thank you for starting this thread, i dont need a prize i just want this thread to keep going.

ok, well, I guess I didn't try and think of things like that. My brother and I have been playing this game for years, and I guess we have refined it down to a science.

Humor wasn't a part of my thinking.

I will wait 30 more minutes, and then I will move on.

ok, no one guessed it, so we are moving on. Those quotes were from the movie "North Shore"

next quote...this is an easy one.

"if whoever was in the house, is still in the house, I would like you to know that I have just called the police. I also have my fathers gun, and a scorching case of herpes"

Ding 39 wins 1 point!

Score: Booyeah 1- dolfan39 1

ok, next quote

"I don't think anyone can puke more than that kid, I think I saw a boot come out of him"

who's next?!

Originally posted by dolfan87
Ding 39 wins 1 point!

Score: Booyeah 1- dolfan39 1

ok, next quote

who's next?!

Big Daddy?

Back
Top Bottom