2a Higgins WR UTEP
2b Staley OT C Michigan
3 Satele C Hawaii
4 Alleman OG Akron
6a Rowe QB NV-Reno
6b Coates TE BYU
7a Culberson LB Miss St
7bCornish RB Kansas

Feel free to criticize as I've already mocked it up. Of course, there may only be one 6th rounder depending on the Wilkinson fiasco.

I think it is a pretty solid mock overall. I'm not real crazy about the Revis pick though. He definitely has the potential to be a pro-bowl CB, but hes kind of a risk that high in the draft. Higgins and Staley would be excellent picks in the second, although Staley probably won't last that long. I really like Satele, the guy is an absolute monster and should help immediately. Rowe could be a decent prospect to develop. Culberson and Cornish were both quite productive in college and could be good finds in the later rounds.

1 Revis CB Pitt
2a Higgins WR UTEP
2b Staley OT C Michigan
3 Satele C Hawaii
4 Alleman OG Akron
6a Rowe QB NV-Reno
6b Coates TE BYU
7a Culberson LB Miss St
7bCornish RB Kansas

Feel free to criticize as I've already mocked it up. Of course, there may only be one 6th rounder depending on the Wilkinson fiasco.

Staley is NOT making it out of the 1st round. Even if by some chance he did, he still wouldn't make it to our first selection in round 2, let alone our second selection.

The two second rounders are terrible for the reason mentioned above and Higgins would be a poor choice. Alleman will not slip out of the third.

If we're going by that order then Revis, Sidney Rice (small chance he slips there), Aaron Sears and Tony Ugoh would work with Doug Datish in the 4th.

1 Revis CB Pitt
2a Higgins WR UTEP
2b Staley OT C Michigan
3 Satele C Hawaii
4 Alleman OG Akron
6a Rowe QB NV-Reno
6b Coates TE BYU
7a Culberson LB Miss St
7bCornish RB Kansas

Not bad. You should probably flip your Higgins and Staley pick. I think that's too early to select Higgins and too late to select Staley. Also, Satele will probably be gone but no draft goes perfect. The Rowe pick is nice, the guy has good size and a good arm and could be a sleeper. You don't have a DE and the Phins are really thin behind Taylor and Roth (as in there is nobody there). Overall I wouldn't be disappointed with that draft except for not getting a DE.

Back
Top Bottom