yet another Giants game on TV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yet another Giants game on TV

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
here in Florida... i am SO SICK of seeing this team on TV week in, week out in OUR area!!!! who gives a ----?

not only that, but the game is a blowout, and the network won't switch to a more competitive game like they usually do...

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for Direct TV....

Tell me about it, I think I can name every player on the team by now. How many home games do they have this year? Even their "away" game against the Saints was played at giants stadium.(couldn't they have moved it to a neutral site?..geez)

No doubt Berman will be all over them on primetime calling them heroes because of Mara's passing. This is getting off topic but I'm sick of that jerk. Every week he tries to get all limetime channel on us and paint some heroes all over the canvas that is ESPN

How do you think I feel? I live in Maryland & before the Ratbirds moved to town The Dolphins were on tv about 8 times a year excluding MNF & SNF. Since they moved in it is down to one, causing me to have to get Sunday Ticket. I wish they'd move to LA. There aren't any true fans of theirs around here anyway. Just a bunch of bandwagoners after they won the Super Bowl.

that's pretty weird that they'd show baltimore games in maryland over dolphins games

PressCoverage said:
here in Florida... i am SO SICK of seeing this team on TV week in, week out in OUR area!!!! who gives a ----?

not only that, but the game is a blowout, and the network won't switch to a more competitive game like they usually do...

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for Direct TV....

oh god it is the same thing here, we only get like 5 games a week, and they have showed the giants every week (except their bye), i'm sick of the giants :yell:

kastofsna120 said:
that's pretty weird that they'd show baltimore games in maryland over dolphins games

I know it. :lol: Especially since they don't have any real fans. Every damn one of them turned into a fan after they won the Super Bowl. Sickening.

i mean, i realize there are tons of new yorkers down here (how could we POSSIBLY overlook them?), but there's also a lot of midwesterners, and CERTAINLY a lot of Bucs fans even here on the SE coast .... why can't we see the Bucs?

i can't think of a giants game this season that has not been on TV... ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom