Yet another mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another mock

samikit13

Golden Flakes
Reaction score
I know these things get old but there isnt a whole lot going on right now :).

1. Laron Landry FS. This is only if Brady Quinn is gone of course. If they're both gone I really think Miami will try and trade down.
2a. Ryan Kalil C. Could start at center right away and put Rex Hagnot back to gaurd.
2b. Tony Ugoh OT. Would challenge
Alabi for LT position.
3. Jason Hill WR. Had a great combine and would add much needed speed to Offense.
4. Kevin Kolb QB With Quinn gone, Miami gets the next highest QB on their board. He could be the 3rd round pick.
6a. Ben Patrick TE. Not too many people know about this all-american TE from Delaware. He had one of the faster times for TE at the combine (4.7) and has great hands.
6b. Trent green trade
7A. Roy Hall WR. Has amazing size speed combination, (6-2, 230) (4.38 forty) and great athleticism with a 37.5 inch vertical. Very strong as well. Raw but worth the pick.
7b. Jacob Ford DE/LB. Comes from a small school, Central Arkansas. Undersized at 6-4 249 but is fast. A tweener who could learn from Jason Taylor.

1. Laron Landry FS. This is only if Brady Quinn is gone of course. If they're both gone I really think Miami will try and trade down.
2a. Ryan Kalil C. Could start at center right away and put Rex Hagnot back to gaurd.
Alabi for LT position.
3. Jason Hill WR. Had a great combine and would add much needed speed to Offense.
4. Kevin Kolb QB With Quinn gone, Miami gets the next highest QB on their board. He could be the 3rd round pick.
6a. Ben Patrick TE. Not too many people know about this all-american TE from Delaware. He had one of the faster times for TE at the combine (4.7) and has great hands.
6b. Trent green trade
7A. Roy Hall WR. Has amazing size speed combination, (6-2, 230) (4.38 forty) and great athleticism with a 37.5 inch vertical. Very strong as well. Raw but worth the pick.
7b. Jacob Ford DE/LB. Comes from a small school, Central Arkansas. Undersized at 6-4 249 but is fast. A tweener who could learn from Jason Taylor.

Ugoh would probably try for RT and Vernon Carey would be moved if Alabi doesn't cut it and we don't draft Free or Marten.

I really like the Jacob Ford pick. He appears to be the spittin image of David Bowens. Question is? can he play ST's.

I think we wait on TE until next year and go after a real elite player in free agency or the draft. Might even be our 1st round pick next year if we don't go QB.

I could live with this draft. I just don't think Kolb will last to the 4th, I'd take him at pick 60.

This would be a nice draft but,

Landry won't be there. Atlanta is all over him.

Kolb wont be there in the 4th.

Alabi for LT position.
6b. Trent green trade

Even with this being a decent yr for QBs, Kolb won't be around that long...

Back
Top Bottom