Yet Another New Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet Another New Member

Kiick This

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Greetings,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I actually started lurking on the Finzone website until it merged (with Finheaven) and after much procrastination, I’ve finally taken the plunge. Here’s some background Info:

Born: Wisconsin (really never cared for the Packers)

Residence: Washington DC

Profession: USAF

Fin Fan: Since 1971

Favorite Memory: Watching Miami defeat Minnesota in 1973.

Worst Memory #1: Watching Miami lose to Oakland the following year.

Worst Memory #2: Watching Miami lose to the Texans in 2003 and realizing Miami was entering a long and painful death spiral that wouldn’t end for another 18 months.

In Saban we Trust.

Kiick This said:
Greetings,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I actually started lurking on the Finzone website until it merged (with Finheaven) and after much procrastination, I’ve finally taken the plunge. Here’s some background Info:

Born: Wisconsin (really never cared for the Packers)

Residence: Washington DC

Profession: USAF

Fin Fan: Since 1971

Favorite Memory: Watching Miami defeat Minnesota in 1973.

Worst Memory #1: Watching Miami lose to Oakland the following year.

Worst Memory #2: Watching Miami lose to the Texans in 2003 and realizing Miami was entering a long and painful death spiral that wouldn’t end for another 18 months.

In Saban we Trust.

welcome Airman, thanks for serving. That Texans game was the one that broke me. I was not the same after listening to the drunk Texan fan behind me because the team comes out unprepared. In my wildest dreams I did not see the good fortune that has come our way. Go Fins!

:welcome: to :fh: The wost memory for me was watching the Dolpins lose 60 to somehting in Dan Marino's last game

Back
Top Bottom