You all need to know.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You all need to know....

Originally posted by dolfan87
http://www.finheaven.com/cgi-bin/newsroom/newsroom.pl?action=viewspecificarticle&anum=fin245

Read this, and then tell him how YOU feel.

AJ - I completely concur with 87's piece congratulating. I too was blown away at what a 16 year old could do as well as what you have accomplished with this site thru your tireless efforts in such a short time. Since I am not a legal expert on statute of limitations, I will not go into what I was doing between the ages of 16 and 18 ;) - safe to say it was not overly productive (unless you consider being able to be an expert at beer pong productive :o ).

Seriously, best of luck in your (official) adult life; and in college. Just remember that working kinda sucks so try to have a good time in school whenever possible.

Thanks,

:eat:

Re: Re: You all need to know....

Originally posted by dolphan39

...Just remember that working kinda sucks so try to have a good time in school whenever possible.

Thanks,

Well... if you own your own business, then it shouldn't suck :cool: That should tell you what I'm aimin for.... ;)

Anyways... thanks man... I appreciate the kind words...

AJ,
This is the best Phin site I have ever run across. Congratulations on your graduation. If no one was has told you college is a blast. Enjoy it.

Re: Re: You all need to know....

Originally posted by dolphan39

AJ - I completely concur with 87's piece congratulating. I too was blown away at what a 16 year old could do as well as what you have accomplished with this site thru your tireless efforts in such a short time. Since I am not a legal expert on statute of limitations, I will not go into what I was doing between the ages of 16 and 18 ;) - safe to say it was not overly productive (unless you consider being able to be an expert at beer pong productive :o ).

Seriously, best of luck in your (official) adult life; and in college. Just remember that working kinda sucks so try to have a good time in school whenever possible.

Thanks,

:eat:
AJ was only 15 when i started talking to him, i remember because he became a real good friend and i sent him a keychain for his 16th birthday. i met AJ at JRS 2 years ago, unfortunately the dolphins lost thst game, but it is something i'll always remember!
GOOD LUCK AJ! in all you do.

Congrads A.J. and all the other college bound members..I do remember college well,,,study first and girls second,,only you can get you out of school. As a new member to this site I'm please to see the younger generation doing positively things like this. You always hear the bad--but this site is great. Thank you A.J. Enjoy your college days, they are truly the last days of relaxation before you really have to earn a FULL time living. :-)

wow aj you ARE the man! I am totally impressed with what you have accomplished so far and hope that the best is yet to come!I went to college in tampa ..USF! university of south florida!! Have a great and safe time buddy and we will all see ya at the superbowl!YEA!

Originally posted by Dajesus
Congrats AJ and thats awesome Miad. Take a lesson from me AJ when you go to Tamps school is the first priority, then parting and girls. I got those all backwards in my first attempt at school.

ps Miad where have you been?

I have been busy like a freak, moving and stuff. WHEW!

Originally posted by Muck
Congrats dude. BTW - where will you be attending school?? And one more thing.......all the Tampa and Orlando crew will have to hook up in Orlando for scrimmages with the Bucs.

I'm all for that! :D Football parties at Miadphan13's place!! :D

AJ, I am constantly amazed at the things you do with this site, and then, I realize how much potential you have ahead of you, and how this site will certainly not be the pinnacle of your success. Congratulations on this step of your journey to the top.

Congrats AJ

Congrats on graduating and good luck in college. Just remember, beer before liquor, never sicker....liquor before beer, never fear. Just doing my part to contribute to the delinquency of a minor.:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom