You be the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You be the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brain
cstrh23e8ggb-1.jpg

Clay
523185-1.jpg

3016613909_4df04b88d4-1.jpg

171px20081018ClayMatthewsIII-1.jpg

Big Canes Fan,AND this has being rumored since B.Cushing was in H.S

But no one really knows....

All we know for sure is that every year about this time, rumors like this get leaked out by someone hoping a player will drop to them. It happened to Warren Sapp, and even Dan Marino.

clay was reportedly 165 lbs as a freshman in college.

in order to bulk up enough to play elephant end in college...methinks its not that big of a surprise

Someone posted that Clay said in a radio interview that he was 210 lbs when he entered USC as a freshman and he didn't know where the 165 lb claim came from.

College is where players definatley start considering steroids. So i doesnt surprise me one bit. My brother was on the wrong end of it and refused to take em and quit the team cuz they wouldnt stop trying to force him to take em.

My friend was drafted by the Cleveland Browns a few years ago. He was a late round pick and wound up getting cut, but his short time in the NFL was a real eye-opener. He said a lot of players are on Human Growth Hormone, which everyone already suspects.

But he said the other thing that alot of players do is take insulin shots, which really surprised me. Now, I don't know much about insulin other than diabetics need to take shots of it and it breaks down sugar in your body, but I never heard of using it for performance enhancement. Does this make sense to anybody?

He isn't the type of guy to lie about stuff like this, so I'm sure it is either true, or he believes it to be true.

Cushing just has steriod titts. lol

Yea, he does, lol. :lol: It really is obvious he is a roid head, but still no hard evidence .... at least not yet. But if you ask me ........ if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

I get really tired of people saying that there is no way people can put on that type of muscle in 4 years. Because you cannot do it or dont want to do it, dont think everyone that does is genetically enhanced. This is not me saying that they did or did not do it, I like everyone else on here don't know what the truth is. It is just troublesome that automatically people say, it can't be done. It can be. Don't automatically assume because you personally would not dedicate the time or that you do not have the genetic make up that the no one else does either - or the only way it could be done is by cheating.

clay was reportedly 165 lbs as a freshman in college.

in order to bulk up enough to play elephant end in college...methinks its not that big of a surprise
Clay Matthews weighed 165 lbs as a junior in HIGH SCHOOL not as a college freshman. http://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/23/sports/sp-usc23
"He was a real late bloomer," his father said.

As a junior at Agoura High, Matthews was 6-1 and weighed about 165 pounds. His body ached from growing pains and his father, the team's defensive coordinator, declined to start him.

"His mom was giving me the business, but he wasn't ready," the elder Matthews said, chuckling. "He wasn't very big and he wasn't very strong."

Matthews continued to grow during his senior season but drew interest only from local community colleges.

Back
Top Bottom