You Could Put The Best Player In The Nfl On This Team And The Results Will Be Same.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Could Put The Best Player In The Nfl On This Team And The Results Will Be Same..

I don't get the title thread either, but I think the players mentioned would have a positive impact on this team.

So much love for Aaron Rodgers, the man is good but am I the only one who feels like he is a little over hyped? What do I mean by that?

Where do you guys think Aaron Rodgers ranks on game winning drives vs. Other Current NFL quarterbacks? As much as the media hypes him up and commentators like Joe buck who have a hard on for him surely you think he is the best in business....incorrect he is far from it, in fact he isnt even in the top 10!

What!?! I know seems like he has been playing forever too and ESPN just showed the same highlight of him marching down field about 50 times and the commentators were just saying hes the best in the league at crunch time.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/gwd_active.htm

Aaron Rodgers is ranked 12th!

That's below joe flacco, Andy dalton and Eli manning!

Im not saying Rodgers sucks or that game winning drives is the standard metrics of being the best but I'm sharing how the media distorts and exaggerates facts and opinions. He is the best at hail Mary passes no doubt but between those hail Marys and come back wins you would think he does it more frequently because we hear and see the highlights about 100 times.

That's my Aaron Rodgers rant for the day. Always annoys me and that's why I say he is slightly over hyped. He doesnt compare to Brady as the GOAT, Rodgers has a looooong ways to go.

what the OP is saying is pretty straight forward and makes sense just think its worded a little off.

I think what his post should've been more closely related to is...

"some people are upset we didn't try to be buyers at the trade deadline. An unnamed analyst who could either be a top reporter or a forum poster, we do not know, said that any one player currently in the league would not help make this team a title contender. on paper or in my head ive tried to reason with what potential HOF'er could join this team right now and make us a contender..
Mack....well no because our defense would improve but it doesn't make offense better or prevent communication break downs behind him
Rodgers..likewise we're still in the same boat. Rodgers could work magic with this offense but he cant be perfect, and that's what it would require as bad as our D is playing
Leveon.. same, still we have too many defensive issues

Is there any player you can think of that makes this team a title contender instead of 4-4. man we suck cause I cant think of one player who would be instant magic for us. not please start mocking me because that's what this thread teaches new posters"

So I think the above is probably what he was trying to say. I say if we have Rodgers or Brady we would be 5-3, you don't win in Foxboro and the last two weeks the defense was embaressing. I say we are an Elite MLB, DE, and QB away from where we need to be. Rodgers or Brady could work with our OLine even though ive always felt of brady as a system QB. no current defensive player in the league would've turned this team around immediately. so with that being said, no one individual trade, especially for a marginal player would've overly affected this season positively in my eyes

As the NFL trade deadline passed I listened to an analyst yesterday and what he said about our Dolphins was
very disturbing to say the least. The guy said you could put the league's best player on the Miami dolphins and the result will be the same.
I have tried Kalil mack...same result
Rodgers ..same
even Leveon and still same result.

Try and lets see your result....man we suck !
Well there somebody who gets it.

C'mon. Rodgers makes this team far better. QB is the only position where a single player is going to have a great difference so there's no point of looking at other positions. That's why its so critical to find that guy and that's why we should do whatever it takes to find that guy.

According to Mike Sherman and Joe Phailbin we already have our version of Aaron Rodgers already in Tannehill......

You done messed up A-A-Ron.

According to Mike Sherman and Joe Phailbin we already have our version of Aaron Rodgers already in Tannehill......

You done messed up A-A-Ron.
Thank goodness...…..I was getting worried about our QB situation!:out:

That logic doesn’t really make any sense when it comes to QB’s. You put Rodgers or Brady on this team and I guarantee you we’d be contenders.

Not saying much. At 4-4, one more win and they'd be considered 'contenders.' That said, I agree, Brady nor Rodgers would make a significant difference, given the injuries and lack of decent schemes. Even elite QBs can only do so much.
That said, I think guys like JJ Watt, Mack, and Miller are worth 1-2 more wins. but even then good OCs could scheme them out.

chances of Rodgers or Brady ever agreeing to be a Dolphin are 0

Back
Top Bottom