You got to admit...Pats... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You got to admit...Pats...

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
need all the help they can get.

who gives a $hit about the snowplow game...blah blah blah..."some" of you Pats fans talk about it and love it....you should realize that its just another indication that the Pats need all the help they can get from other sources to win games...you guys suck!!!

See that's total bull$hit...you need a freakin plow in order to help you clowns beat the Fins!!!

You clowns needed some B/S call "Tuck Rule" to help the Pats beat the Raiders...what a bogus call...I beat the Refs left Foxboro with a whole luggage full of $$$ courtesy of Mr. Kraft.

Now this season...oh forgedaboudit...It will take me a whole week to post how lucky your franchise has been....but your clowns get the point...Right?

Go Fins!!!

problem is that the refs will look at us funny on pass coverage.........we just have to forget all that and just play.

Play with an attitude......be angry on defense.......arrogant on offense.

Your comments are asinine.

Every team, including the unbeaten Dolphin team of the 70's, gets luck, and calls, during the season.

Problem is, the fans of the teams that haven't taken advantage of THEIR luck, and THEIR calls, complain about the temas that DID take advantage of it.

Stop complaining and go out and win some football games, luck or not, that's all that counts.

have a nice day.

That was about the DUMBEST post I've ever read on this forum. I will be there Sunday, FYI It's easy to smuggle in a bit "liquid heat" in this weather

Hey NEM...I'm not complaining...I have indicated that the Pats are a good team and they have taken advantage of the opportunities given to them...I have given them their due....as much as it hurts saying...and living in Connecticut...but you got to admit that if Miami was winning the way the Pats have...would you be frustrated in any way? The facts are Pats 10-2 and Fins 8-4 I know but the Pats have had the ball bounce their way.

My cousin who's a huge Pats fan states that the Pats used to have many misfortunes...he always brings up a game between the Raiders...sometime in the 80's were he said the Pats got really screwed. And it will be a dogfight this Sunday.

Go Fins!!!

DaveTV...if you did not like the post...don't post then or read it that's what I do when i read most of the stupid posts that Pats fans post on "A DOLPHINS BOARD."

I was just making a coment and you know...its not a dumb post...how about that post from TBrown#80 stating that he would give an unbias analysis of both team...Advantage...Pats in every category....now that was DUMB.

Go Fins!!!

You dont need to go back to the Raiders Sugar Bear Hamilton play, you can go back to the game vs teh Dolfins this season, when the refs crewed us all game, including the coin flip in OT, and the 30 yard pass to Thompson with both feet out of bounds, the Pats are the 3rd most penalyzed team in the leage. What luck are you reffering to, please answer what luck the Pats have recieved. And for every lucky play you think the Pats have had, I will give you 5 plays that the Pats had that was unlucky. The thing is the Pats overcome bad calls, not cry about them.

Yup no response, just admit I am right and move on please.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Hey NEM...I'm not complaining...I have indicated that the Pats are a good team and they have taken advantage of the opportunities given to them...I have given them their due....as much as it hurts saying...and living in Connecticut...but you got to admit that if Miami was winning the way the Pats have...would you be frustrated in any way? The facts are Pats 10-2 and Fins 8-4 I know but the Pats have had the ball bounce their way.

My cousin who's a huge Pats fan states that the Pats used to have many misfortunes...he always brings up a game between the Raiders...sometime in the 80's were he said the Pats got really screwed. And it will be a dogfight this Sunday.

Go Fins!!!

OK, point taken, and accepted.

Someday I will buy you a Sam Adams and you can buy me a Pepsi.

The Pats do overcome bad calls and fight till the end...i admit that...I really don't want to get into "how the ball has really bounced your way this year....as I said before....it would take me all week"

I'll give you two recent examples:

Brady throws an INT vs. the Teaxans...gameover...oh no lets wait a minute...flag, holding call vs. the Texans....total b/s and the Pats get the ball back and score....even the commentators said...what holding call?

How about last week...are you kidding me...4 chances to score for the Colts and they don't...i'll give you that the Pats Line was stout and held there own but that sucked for the Colts and Fin Fans.

oh and on that coin toss crap...Larry Izzo got confused....the dollar coin they used it was the right call. and DT did got out of bounds but he was pushed you clown.

Go Fins!!!

NEM...a pepsi...are trying to "slap me in the face" it that some comment pertaining to the Joe Montana and Dan Marino commercial after Dan lost the Superbowl when he tells Joe that next year...he's buying...if it is...that's funny.

Go Fins!!!

Nope, wasn't even aware of it.

Just that I don't consume alcoholic beverages since my bypass surgery.

Back
Top Bottom