You guys Act like...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys Act like......

the night time is the right time
the night time is the right time
the night time...

You know...'

I reserve the right to boo RW any damn time I please. He and his decisions in his life warrant and deserve them. The worst kind of person is the person who squanders away potential, particularly when they have a God-given talent. I'll be glad every time he crosses the goal line or makes a big play because I love the fins and football in general. But I can still and will still dislike what he did to the Fins, his disregard for the the law, his families, and us fans...Don't tell me how to or what to do when RW plays ball...That's my privilege...If you choose to move on..sobeit..that is your privilege...

Saban is only interested in making us better...nobody likes what Ricky did...but, last year is gone. We had players in uniform who quit as well until Wanny resigned. Let's move on and put as much talent on the field as we can. We will be better!

Boo all you want, you guys are the same type of freaks who want to be forgiven when you make mistakes but when it's others then your ready to cast the first stone!

I sure hope this was posted before the, **Official Ricky Thread** thread. If not i'm truely sorry PhinDude88.

Back
Top Bottom