You guys are pathetic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are pathetic

ShinyChicken

Go Bills!!
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in those of you who are just giving up on your team because of one bad game. It was a HORRIBLE game for you guys. But you guys don't have bad team. Of course, the Bills are better :D

You really are awful fans if you can just give up on your team like that... not true fans at all. I hope you don't become Bills fans... I don't want fans like you with our team.

If there's one thing I can say about us Bills fans it's that I"ve NEVER seen us behave like this after a loss. We get depressed... want to break things... etc... but we NEVER EVER give up on our team.

Simply pathetic.

Good name as well 'shiny chicken'...thats the first thing to make me chuckle in the last few hours.

no chance of that, really who would want to to support a "canadian" team after all. the Bills? puhlease, I've been to plenty of bills games & the crowd is made up of correction officers & frenchies, both of which are neither college grads & don't like sporting ......teeth for the most part.

sorry if Miami fans demand more & don't relate to losing helmets at the big dance. For christ sake you are the poster child for not what to do when you get to the SB. You freaking frenchie

Originally posted by ShinyChicken
I'm disappointed in those of you who are just giving up on your team because of one bad game. It was a HORRIBLE game for you guys. But you guys don't have bad team. Of course, the Bills are better :D

You really are awful fans if you can just give up on your team like that... not true fans at all. I hope you don't become Bills fans... I don't want fans like you with our team.

If there's one thing I can say about us Bills fans it's that I"ve NEVER seen us behave like this after a loss. We get depressed... want to break things... etc... but we NEVER EVER give up on our team.

Simply pathetic.
Do we serve the chicken your greatness?

Go Bills!:evil:

I can agree with that Shiny.

I know this game wasn't very exciting and quite stressful, but more then 5 people including myself could have made noise.

LOL... way to trash talk me when I just said your team is a good team and you're down on them too quickly. Don't diss our fans. We have some of the best, most loyal fans in the game. Go over to BFZ and see just how many college graduates and college students you DO run into, for instance myself.

I show respect for your true fans, I would hope you could show respect for ours as well.

I would think now would not be the time to criticize Bufalo. There is very little to base your argument upon when it comes to this season. It's only one game, but my team went well beyond my expectations today. It onlty counts if they can continue to play like this, but if your team comes to platy us the way you played the Texans, and we play you like we played the Pats, you're in for a rude awakening.

Back to the point I'm trying to make, though. It's only one game. The Dolphins are better than what they showwed against the Texans. I can't believe I'm saying this but Fiedler isn't haf bad either. He's the third best starting quarterback in the division... would be the worst if Pennington weren't injured. However, the AFC East isnt exactly lacking at QB. There are a lot of teams that would love to have Fiedler. Use what you've got. Don't forget you have one of the best RB's in the game and you've still got a good, although aging defense. Your Dolphins, as much as I hate to say it, will bounce back.

And I'm almost definite that Buffalo and Miami will be fighting eachother for the AFC East crown.

I was speaking to wdolfan with my last post.

Circlingthewagons:

Who are you? lol

And of course, devotion to the Bills is one of the first steps to being a true follower of the great Shiny Chicken :D

Originally posted by ShinyChicken
I was speaking to wdolfan with my last post.

Circlingthewagons:

Who are you? lol

And of course, devotion to the Bills is one of the first steps to being a true follower of the great Shiny Chicken :D
hey shiny..I'm "BillsOverDolphins" over on BZ...just sayin hi to our Resident Deity!
It's gonna be a great year Shiny:cool:

I'm not talking about that mafia infested two year school. Beer boy!

Originally posted by Wdolfan
I'm not talking about that mafia infested two year school. Beer boy!

:lol:

Riiiiight. You show so much class. I'm impressed... :rolleyes:

I go to Albany State. If you want to disrespect SUNY, go right on ahead. The only better state university system is in California. It's your integreity at stake if you want to continue down this track.

If you refuse to show any class, I'll gladly ignore you from now on.

your kidding right?
Albany?

Gee Brockport is Only 5 time better than Al b nee
Then you have Oswego & Plattsburgh, Potsdam, Purchase, I'll stop here.

Go for it oh little man of money

Originally posted by Wdolfan
your kidding right?
Albany?

Gee Brockport is Only 5 time better than Al b nee
Then you have Oswego & Plattsburgh, Potsdam, Purchase, I'll stop here.

Go for it oh little man of money

Oh so you all about the money eh? What did your team do with the money?!:lol: :eek: :evil:

not me friend!!

i am not one of those fans friend!! i dont care if the fins lose to a bunch of high school cheerleaders....i will support my team!!! it was just one game, we looked past them and that was a mistake...we will regroup and get ready fot the next team!!:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom