You guys have to read this,,just too funny from Detroit Press | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys have to read this,,just too funny from Detroit Press

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This had me laughing too hard..the Detroit press are killing the Lions...We went through this when the Rams killed us..But this article is too funny..

My favorite line from it read:

'"After the 2-14 debacle, the Lions didn't rebuild. They reshoveled.'

or my personal favorite

" At that point, it was clear why Mornhinweg cleverly brought the Lions to south Florida a day early. Goodness, if they hadn't gotten acclimated, they really might have gotten squashed. "

Lions' defense was scariest part of a frightening performance

THE M&M BOYS WILL SOON BE TRADED IN BY FORD....

MATT MILLEN AND MARTY MOHRINWHIG.....THE M&M BOYS.....WILL SOON BE GONE....ITS INEVITABLE.

THIS IS A HAPLESS FOOTBALL FRANCHISE.......ITS NO WONDER WHY BARRY SANDERS DECIDED TO WALK AWAY. SO MANY COACHES......FONTES, ROSS, MOHRINWHIG....SAME RESULTS. THERE IS HARDLY ANY TALENT ON THAT FOOTBALL TEAM WHATSOEVER.

AND THE FANS OF DETROIT....AND I DO KNOW MANY....DESERVE BETTER.

DETROIT IS A HOCKEY TOWN....AND THE RED WINGS CHAMPIONSHIP SUCCESS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

BUT TO PAY MATT MILLEN....3 MILLION BUCKS A YEAR AS YOUR GM.....A GUY WHO HAD NO EXPERIENCE AS A GM......BEFORE HAND....ONLY A VERY GOOD TV ANNOUNCER..... HAS TO BE BLAMED ON THE FORD FAMILY.

MILLEN IS WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE.......ON MAKING FRANCHISE DECSIONS......AND SO IS MARTY MOHRINWHIG....AS FAR AS LEADING THIS TEAM DOWN THE GOLDEN PATH....

THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER PAINFUL ONE....FOR ALL LION FANS......AND THE AXES SHOULD FALL ONCE AGAIN...FOR THIS REGIME....KNOWN AS THE M&M BOYS.

THE FORD FAMILY MAY AS WELL TRY AND LURE SCOTTY BOWMAN OUT OF RETIREMENT.....JUST FOR LAUGHS THIS YEAR......ONCE THE LIONS ARE MATHEMATICALL ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS BY THANKSGIVING DAY....WHEN THEY PLAY OF COURSE. BOWMAN COULD AT LEAST MOTIVATE SOME OF THESE YOUNG GUYS LIKE HARRINGTON, MCMAHON, AND LUTHER ELLIS......BY COMING IN AND TAKING OVER AS HEAD COACH......HECK HE PROBABLY WOULD AT LEAST DO AS WELL AS MARTY..... AND THEN HE CAN AT LEAST STILL PACK THE NEW STADIUM BY ANNOUNCING THAT RED WINGS CAPTAIN.....STEVIE YZERMAN WILL BE NAMED THE STARTING QB......WITH NICKLAS LIDSTROM AND BRETT HULL IN THE BACKFIELD....AND CHRIS CHELIOS STARTING AT MIDDLE LINBACKER.

IF THE LIONS LOSE TO CAROLINA NEXT WEEK.....BOTH OF THESE GUYS SHOULD BE FIRED.... PERIOD.

Re: THE M&M BOYS WILL SOON BE TRADED IN BY FORD....

THIS IS A HAPLESS FOOTBALL FRANCHISE.......ITS NO WONDER WHY BARRY SANDERS DECIDED TO WALK AWAY. SO MANY COACHES......FONTES, ROSS, MOHRINWHIG....SAME RESULTS. THERE IS HARDLY ANY TALENT ON THAT FOOTBALL TEAM WHATSOEVER.

Ok DCH I agree with most of what you said except the Wayne Fontes comment, Wayne actually is the second most successful coach in Lions history (I know, sad isn't it) but he made the Lions a competitive team almost every year he coached and they were in playoffs alot while Fontes' was HC. Granted they didn't get to the superbowl but they got to the NFC championship game a few times. We can't brag about much more than that as Dolpans now can we.
As long as the Ford family owns the Lions that franchise will lose.PERIOD

Bad for Detroit...Good for us...:D

Wasn't Wayne the winningest coach and the losingest coach in Detroit...at the same time??? I remember something along those lines a few years ago...:evil:

weren't they trying to grab rick spielman from us recently? i could have sworn i heard that.

Back
Top Bottom