You guys remember Gibran Hamdan? You're NOT gonna believe this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys remember Gibran Hamdan? You're NOT gonna believe this...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
From Rotoworld:

The Bills are considering starting QB Gibran Hamdan for the final two games of the season.
J.P. Losman has done nothing to help the Bills or his own future while filling in for Trent Edwards (groin). Coach Dick Jauron has yet to make up his mind, but don't be surprised to see the 2006 NFL Europe MVP out there if Edwards can't return. Dec. 17 - 9:27 am et
Source: Buffalo News

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=135220

They might as well. Losman does not have what it takes to be an NFL quarterback.

Might be interesting to see what he's got, but I saw on ESPN news that Trent Edwards will start.

Should have been done weeks ago. We know what we have in Losman, and we know he's done here at the end of the year, there was no point in playing him.

Regardless, it looks like Trent is going to play, he fully practiced all week.

JP Loserman. Wow....You know...I'll give it to you Bills Fans over here. There is no need to punch in the knife. We know about seasons in the toilet. I'm not going to talk junk because we were there a minute ago.

Should have been done weeks ago. We know what we have in Losman, and we know he's done here at the end of the year, there was no point in playing him.

Regardless, it looks like Trent is going to play, he fully practiced all week.

This is me honestly saying...Maybe you guys ought to hold him out. There is no point getting the kids head knocked around more. Concussions don't heal.

I revel in Bills misfortune as much as the next guy, but....Ow.

Back
Top Bottom