You have to believe the Dolphins will draft multiple | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You have to believe the Dolphins will draft multiple

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
offensive linemen. I could speculate as many as three or four. Yes, they need defensive backs, linebackers, defensive ends, a quarterback and maybe a few other odds and ends, but offensive line is the top priority in the draft and their use of free agency is making that loud and clear. Does that mean the first pick will be an O-lineman? Not necessarily. It could still be Chris Long. But, (especially if Taylor is traded), you can bet picks in the 2 to 4 range will involve multiple OL selections.

Lee2000

we will be drafting the big heavies early and often come draft day, no doubt about it.

I agree 100%. This is the MOST IMPORTANT place to address on our team...a set O-Line means Beck will improve GREATLY...as will the WR's...and Ronnie will do even better than last year...with Ricky backin him and we'll have it set for the next decade with youth.

Jake Long #1
Chilo Rachel #57

pick CB or TE #32.

I think signing so many FA's on DLine means were going to wait a long while to take one in this draft.

That would give us:

LT - Jake Long
LG - Chilo Rachel
C - Samson Satelle
RG - Justin Smiley
RT - Vernon Carey

wooot

I'm fine with drafting O-Line...but not at #1, there are too many tackles in this draft and NOBODY worth the #1 at LT.

I would be surprised if we drafted more than two OL. I do expect us to sign another FA or two though.

Back
Top Bottom