You have to feel bad for Big Ben... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You have to feel bad for Big Ben...

That's waht I'm saying. He sucks this year. It's a little different when you're asked to throw more than 12 - 15 passes per game. What's he at now, 0 TD's 7 INTS for the season??? An dwe think Daunte/Joey are bad.

no i dont feel bad, i hate the steelers and i wish ben the worst of luck the rest of his career!

20-13 with SD getting ready to score again.

Hell no. Everyone made such a big deal that he won a SB so early. F him, I hope he continues to stink

0 TD's 7 INT's for the season. He's horrible. Throwing 12-15 times a game was hiding him.

My budy calls him WorthlessBerger, and that just might be the funniest thing I've heard all year. Cracks me up every single time...:sidelol:

no his team is actually being defrauded...they arent good...they are much btter than miami....alot of teams are....but they are not good

:shakeno: I'll NEVER feel bad for him. I love seeing them struggle.

I can honestly say I enjoyed watchin him struggle yesterday. It was fun to watch. Now I get to listen to all the homers in my town, which happens to be Ben's home town, claim that he is good qb.

He's a good QB no doubt about that, but no....I don't feel sorry for him or them.

Feel sorry for someone who won a superbowl with one of the worst performance by a QB. nope.

Back
Top Bottom