You Have to See This!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Have to See This!!!

:bugeye::bugeye:holy freaking cow how the hell did he do that.

Oronde Gasden made one of the greatest catches in the NFL, but he wasn't an elite reciever. Point is, anyone can make an amazing catch, that's not what makes you great. Chambers makes quite a few of them every year, but he's not elite.

You guys have to stop bashing chambers because if you thought that was nice chambers has alot of those kinds of catches and i dont care if hes 6'5 chambers could probabbly still jump higher that cj......my point is that cj is gonna be great and all but you have to realize we have a playmaker like that on our team.

what's with the man crush on chambers? Besides, I bet cj has fewer drops...

You guys have to stop bashing chambers because if you thought that was nice chambers has alot of those kinds of catches and i dont care if hes 6'5 chambers could probabbly still jump higher that cj......my point is that cj is gonna be great and all but you have to realize we have a playmaker like that on our team.
LOL, take of those homer glasses. CJ is 6 inches taller than Chambers, 30lb heavier, runs a faster 40, has about the same vertical leap and has hands that Chambers can only dream about. It's not even close.

I was about to post that Trowa. :wink:

But my god that Johnson catch was just flippin' amazing. Very few highlight clips will leave me with my eyes widened and speechless. My goodness that was amazing.

As for Prothro, that's probably the best catch I've ever seen but the Johnson one is up there too.

honestly...chris chambers has made more impressive catches than that...(houston game 1 hander in the endzone...etc) but it is freakish...ill admit. He has long arms and he reacted quickly to a ball thrown behind..maybe i watched it too many times and over analyzed it but it isnt anything "never before seen" ya know?

Chambers really is the human highlight reel. To think of some, the one you mentioned against Houston in 2003, the one handed over his head catch @ Tampa Bay in 2005, 2 of those 3 TD catches in Dallas on Thanksgiving 2003.

In this video you can see the catch vs. Houston, vs. Dallas and also a spining one handed catch vs. Washington.

[youtube]EJSISAcUcKY[/youtube]

EDIT: Here is another nice video of some nice Chambers' catches. Early in the video he makes an amazing TD catch vs. Carolina and the Tampa Bay one I mentioned is right after that.

[youtube]qhG1lUEwW40[/youtube]

Chambers does have a lot of highlight reel catches on those balls he has to reach for (he really made Fiedler look good, didn't he!), but when the ball is in closer, he tends to catch it on his body and that's when he struggles with his consistency. I love the guy but it is maddening to watch him make the impossible catch and then drop one right between the numbers.

this is amazing. no wonder he is the best guy in the draft. I wish we had first pick and could take him. check this out
one of the GREATEST catch i have ever seen.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wXRqyjzyBRg

There is a catch against Miami from 2 seasons ago which IMO is better. He's on the strong side of the formation, working against, if I remember rightly, Kelly Jennings. It's a comeback route or a stop route, but the pass thrown by Reggie Ball is awful, too far outside and way too low. It's quick, but the laws of gravity insist it should fall incomplete. Johnson stops, turns his left shoulder in towards the ball, sees the ball is to the outside shoulder and somehow makes the catch with the ball about 3 inches above the ground. Just ridiculous.

Not since Warfield.

Back
Top Bottom