You Heard Here First- #4 Favre Will Retire This Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Heard Here First- #4 Favre Will Retire This Year

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
According to a friend of mine who's good friend with Tauscher, #4 Favre will call it a career. He said after the game and behind closed doors, Brett, WHO NEVER speaks after the game, gave a farewell/thank you for all your support speech to his teammates.

yea...i heard it here first.....didnt hear it from anywhere or anyone else :rolleyes:

Slappy8800 said:
yea...i heard it here first.....didnt hear it from anywhere or anyone else :rolleyes:

Ok--geez..sorry for posting that..maybe you heard too..from somewhere, but this came directly from Tauscher..so be it.

I fully believe that Farve will hang it up.

He's been close to doing it so many times, and I think firing the coach he liked will finally be the last little nudge he needed.

Brown or Ricky said:
From the most reliable source

LOL. I have never EVER made anything up on your board...if you find one statement, posts, or rumor Ive started that FOS, then I will sincerely apologize for it---but g'head, find one, or ask anyone on this board.

L.T. is a good guy. I wouldn't go around bragging about breaking news on this one though L.T. This is kind of expected. The Packers offered up a heart F*CK You to Brett by firing the coach he clearly said was the only reason why he would ocme back. Sherman pulled Favre off the field with a minute or so left to get him his curtain call.

Plus, based on his comments after the game, it is pretty obvious he is leaning towards the door. :)

Just sounds like a bunch of rumors to me....a confirmed story or link and I might believe it. :confused:

Roman529 said:
Just sounds like a bunch of rumors to me....a confirmed story or link and I might believe it. :confused:

No link Roman...just a friend that works out in that area thats familiar with Tauscher....as said, I have no reason to make anything up...just passing along "useful" information. :)

Guess he wont set the alltime interception in a season record next year, tragic.

IMO I think he'll wait and see who the new coach is. If he already made up his mind he's going to wait until the end of the season to tell the press so he can hog the spotlight. That'll be the day I don't watch ESPN, ugh he sucks.

Back
Top Bottom