You Heard Here First- #4 Favre Will Retire This Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Heard Here First- #4 Favre Will Retire This Year

Thanks L.T.
I for one, have never seen you throw around garbage rumors before, or anyting of the sort. You've never given us reason to doubt you.

Every single year the question is will Brett Favre retire? He makes it look like he's going to but plays another season, it's like the boy who cried wolf. But this year, it does seem like... this will be the last season. Ashame last season was as bad as it was, I would have liked to have seen Brett go out on a high note.

finswin56 said:
Thanks L.T.
I for one, have never seen you throw around garbage rumors before, or anyting of the sort. You've never given us reason to doubt you.

No reason too..because...I DID STAY at a Holiday Inn last night. :)

I just heard rumors (on Sirius Radio) that Favre is pushing for Green Bay to hire "the Mooch" (Mariucci). Not doubting what L.T. heard. But could the hiring of Mariucci keep Favre around for one more year? I guess it might if Favre is pushing for Green Bay to hire him.

L.T.21 said:
According to a friend of mine who's good friend with Tauscher, #4 Favre will call it a career. He said after the game and behind closed doors, Brett, WHO NEVER speaks after the game, gave a farewell/thank you for all your support speech to his teammates.

According to a friend of mine who used to own a bike, John Elway is going to come out of retirement and become the kick returner for the Admirals in NFL Europe.

I can't see Favre wanting to QB in a new system now that Sherman is gone...even if they promote a Packers coach to the HC position. Favre knows his health/arm/legs are not going to get better. I say he retires.

Back
Top Bottom