You know it was bound to happen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know it was bound to happen

finsfan4life

In Dawn We Trust!
Reaction score
All those in favor of jumping on the "do whatever it takes to re-sign Ogunleye" bandwagon jump on!

im in, i just cant imagine letting a young guy like this go.i know that jt's presence takes some heat off wally, but the truth is he steps up.

keep wally!

Originally posted by SMadison29
I'm out. Get rid of him. Send him to Minnesota.

Yeah, lets get rid of one of the best young DEs in the league. He only had 15 sacks last year. :rolleyes:

If we get Boston, then I will get on this bandwagon. He is the WR we need and if we get him, then we don't need to get a WR in the draft. If Boston is on our roster, and we let Wally go, our second biggest need would be DE. If Ogunleye leaves, we would probably use that second first rounder on some DE. I'd rather have Ogunleye than any defensive end in the draft.

I'm not jumping on.

We can't afford him for more than a season. Go ahead, get him back for a year, then let him leave and give us no compensation..what a great idea......

oh, or how about this. How about we let Chambers go as a UFA next year, instead of O-gun? Or McMichael? Yeah, those are real options too....

wow, i didn't realize we have so many illiterate people on finheaven. this isn't the "talk about whether you want to keep him/drop him" thread, this is the "join the keep o-gun bandwagon".... i.e. don't speak unless you want to keep him.

if you want to talk about it, reply in one of the ten million threads about it.

I'm not jumping on.

We can't afford him for more than a season. Go ahead, get him back for a year, then let him leave and give us no compensation..what a great idea......

oh, or how about this. How about we let Chambers go as a UFA next year, instead of O-gun? Or McMichael? Yeah, those are real options too....

or how about we get rid of someone else we don't need who commands a high salary, like Fiedler? then we can keep CC and McMichael....

oh yeah, and throw me on this bandwagon!

cheers
-tex

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
wow, i didn't realize we have so many illiterate people on finheaven. this isn't the "talk about whether you want to keep him/drop him" thread, this is the "join the keep o-gun bandwagon".... i.e. don't speak unless you want to keep him.

if you want to talk about it, reply in one of the ten million threads about it.

or how about we get rid of someone else we don't need who commands a high salary, like Fiedler? then we can keep CC and McMichael....

oh yeah, and throw me on this bandwagon!

cheers
-tex

Who pissed in your wheaties? Don't tell me when to and when not to speak, becaue my "illiterate" self is looking for where you have any say in this thread...you weren't the creator in the thread..your not a mod or an admin....hmmm....interesting. It also says we're on a "Talk minami dolphins board". I'll be back in a minute while I look up the defenition of "talk", because I'm fairly certain talk is included in "free-speech".

I've never told anyone what to, or not to type. You go find a SINGLE bandwagon thread where someone declares they are NOT jumping on. Put yourself in your place, realize your just a punk poster an shut your yap on your opinion of other people. The point of this board is to offer opinions, whtether you respect them or not. In your little power trip world I might listen to you..but in the real world I'll state again...

I am not getting on this band-wagon....damn that feels good

Originally posted by Graythreat

Who pissed in your wheaties? Don't tell me when to and when not to speak, becaue my "illiterate" self is looking for where you have any say in this thread...you weren't the creator in the thread..your not a mod or an admin....hmmm....interesting. It also says we're on a "Talk minami dolphins board". I'll be back in a minute while I look up the defenition of "talk", because I'm fairly certain talk is included in "free-speech".

I've never told anyone what to, or not to type. You go find a SINGLE bandwagon thread where someone declares they are NOT jumping on. Put yourself in your place, realize your just a punk poster an shut your yap on your opinion of other people. The point of this board is to offer opinions, whtether you respect them or not. In your little power trip world I might listen to you..but in the real world I'll state again...

I am not getting on this band-wagon....damn that feels good

your diaper full? :eek:

:D

i think someone did piss in my wheeties, either that or they're expired. calm down man, that wasn't no personal attack. another example of how text fails to capture emotion.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
i.e. don't speak unless you want to keep him.

uhhh........uhhhhhhhh............quit it beavis........uhhhhhhh.......stop it Beavis.............

is that anything relevant? I think you went a tad bit overboard...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Yeah, lets get rid of one of the best young DEs in the league. He only had 15 sacks last year. :rolleyes:

If we get Boston, then I will get on this bandwagon. He is the WR we need and if we get him, then we don't need to get a WR in the draft. If Boston is on our roster, and we let Wally go, our second biggest need would be DE. If Ogunleye leaves, we would probably use that second first rounder on some DE. I'd rather have Ogunleye than any defensive end in the draft.

It's all about converting some of the money spent on defensive to offense. How many times over the past 4 years have people said that? I like Ogunleye but we seem to have succeeded with lesser players like Armstrong, Mixon, & Bromell. & oh yeah, we made the playoffs with those guys, how many times have we made the playoffs with Ogunleye? Nada, zip, zero. He's not a necessity for our defense to be one of the best. Taylor, Surtain, & Madison are the most important.

uhhh........uhhhhhhhh............quit it beavis........uhhhhhhh.......stop it Beavis.............

is that anything relevant? I think you went a tad bit overboard...
my apologies.... after re-reading my post i guess i did. but, as i just said, i didn't mean it in such a harsh way as it came across.

one downside of forums - the words never convey the proper emotion.

my apologies to you graythreat, i should respect your opinion just as everyone else does.

man, i gotta stop being a dick when i have a bad day.

i am sorry, its easy to forget we're on the same team sometimes....

sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom