You know its never good when you instinctly ask | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know its never good when you instinctly ask

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
what days DIDN'T our QB's throw in INT?

because usally the obvious question would be,"what days did we throw an INT?"

I dunno,I guess its just that I'm so used to hearing that our QB's throw interceptions so often I tend to think they throw one everyday without even knowing...Guy slook,I know INT's happen,and sometimes its not the QB's fault and their abpart of the game whether you like it or not...but does anybody else know where I'm coming from with this:unsure:

what days DIDN'T our QB's throw in INT?

because usally the obvious question would be,"what days did we throw an INT?"

I dunno,I guess its just that I'm so used to hearing that our QB's throw interceptions so often I tend to think they throw one everyday without even knowing...Guy slook,I know INT's happen,and sometimes its not the QB's fault and their abpart of the game whether you like it or not...but does anybody else know where I'm coming from with this:unsure:
i hear ya...on the bright side we didnt hear INT from us sat against the bucs.

it's still pre season and people are still learning the plays, people are still learning each other's tendancies, and people are still trying to figure out the ins and outs of the offense. be patient. Anyone who has played football past high school can think back to two a days and remember it taking some time to get back on the same page again. not sayin people who didnt play are ignorant, but right now we can't differentiate which bad plays are because we have poor players, or if they are for dropped balls, poor ball placement, or misreads at this point. i would start worryin about interceptions during the games, and worry about them as we get closer to the season. i promise you Brady and the Mannings have thrown interceptions in camp, it just doesnt get reported like it does other places where there is unproven qbs or a qb camp battle.

Back
Top Bottom