You know what cracks me up...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what cracks me up......

Buck1

Starter
Reaction score
Is every single player (or even coach or front office person for that matter) that is even slightly bit mentioned as possibly becoming available, people on this board immediately assume that he will be a Fin. Now I'm not hatin' on anyone but sometimes people have to be real. That Randy Moss to Dolphins thread is the one that put me over the top. And I don't know how many times I've seen on here to Trade Madison and then another immediate thread saying Madison cannot be traded! Believe me I would love to have Randy Moss, Chambers, Booker and Boston as Receivers....not to mention S. Alexander, Edge, Rudi and What the hell draft Benson too. Throw in Warner and K Collins and who ever else (oh yeah Brees and Rivers) is mentioned to "want to come to Miami"......

Once again, i'm not hatin' I love all of you fellow Fin fans...it just cracks me up how all these big names want to be here all the time.

By the way I would S. Alexander to be in a Fin Uni next year......the trade the pick for 2 1st rounders and worry about QB later on...O-Line boys...O-Line....

Back
Top Bottom