You know what else was missing last night???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what else was missing last night????

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
Those stupids penalties that seem to kill us on defense as an offense is moving down the field. The defense played super aggressive but didn't make any stupid mistakes that has really hurt us in the past. We were like 3 for 30yds or something?? That was really nice to see and I hope that continues for the rest of the season.

Chambers being off sides was pathetic as was T Bucks holding penalty on Knights INT (though not as blatant); but we have been good for 6-7 of those lately, so can live w/2 :D :mocool:

But it is the stupid 3 down penalties which we shut down, only to have an inteference call to keep their drive alive that I was happy to not see last night.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
But it is the stupid 3 down penalties which we shut down, only to have an inteference call to keep their drive alive that I was happy to not see last night.
was it coincidence that Fletcher did not play :hmmm:

We've been comming around as far as penalties. Especially on the return game. Maybe that's why we aren't getting as good returns. Keith Armstrong needs to go after this year. I can swear some of these refs are bought with big Vegas money.

The refs were in our favor for most of the night, or so it seemed.

well except for that int they didn´t call because the whistle blew, i think all the calls where right and they got the pick 2 plays later

Back
Top Bottom