You let the OL depth slip away.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You let the OL depth slip away....

Brent Smith brings back terrible memories...
His name will forever be tied with torn ACL...Seems to me everytime his name came up in TC it was with "rehabilitating" or "injured "
Nice to see he's back on his feet (pun intended) but I really would not like to see him in a Miami uniform...Theres a certain ring and jinx tied to his name...Him and Yatil Green make me cringe
Clumpy It's the same as if i were to say...Rob Johnson :evil:

I can hear Smith's knees creaking from here. Just a matter of time til the poor guy's on IR again. I'd rather have Spencer Folau back, I've been hearing good things about him down in N.O. And Marcus Spriggs looked alright against K.C. the other night for G.B. Tough to keep these guys around when they want starters money to ride the pine.

Smith's playing guard now. And we're really good inside. Nice depth.

BTW - Folau is playing guard now too.

Originally posted by Muck
BTW - Folau is playing guard now too.

Muck, Spence is playing right tackle for them. He's got a solid chance to start over Victor Riley.

"Bentley, 23, is the youngest starter on a veteran offensive line that includes left tackle Wayne Gandy (32), left guard Kendyl Jacox (28), center Jerry Fontenot (36), and Folau (30) or Victor Riley (28) at right tackle."

http://www.nola.com/search/index.ssf?/base/sports-4/1059891169248420.xml?nola

I think you could both be kind of right. If Kendyl Jacox is healthy you've got to have him start. I'd start him at center instead of Fontenot really. But Folau could be in competition with the Jacox/Fontenot situation, as well as Victor Riley.

Big Cat Williams is out there and so is Webb so if we want depth, there is still quality depth out there.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Big Cat Williams is out there and so is Webb so if we want depth, there is still quality depth out there.

Seriously...I'd take Webb over Smith any day when you consider where our biggest need on the O-line is.

Yea? Big Deal we let Brent Smith go... YOU let Jamie Nails go.... get the picture? Glass houses?

Back
Top Bottom