You really want blame Sparano for this? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You really want blame Sparano for this?

i don't give a **** about the depth...the hc pulled the starting qb for a guy who couldn't get thru 2 plays and then talked up a guy who couldn't score a damn point at home in primetime...

**** sparano...just wait to hear him spin this loss though tonight and tomorrow...should have some of you guys hook line and sinker

This doesn't make any sense,
Before the game on Sunday people were praising Sparano for shaking things up and giving the team a spark. Now all those same genuises are blaming him because Pennington got hurt.
Obviously Henne getting hurt was somehow connected to Pennington getting hurt.

Blame him for spinning the loss? What is he supposed to do have Mora type rant that is lampooned for ages.
Blame him for talking up Thigpen. What the **** is he supposed to do? Say that he is an innacurate third stringer that cannot settle down.

how? because if it werne't for them we WOULDN"T be in this bad situation in this game.

Any need to cut our O line apart? Top 3 center before injury, 2 very good guards replaced by 2nd and 3rd stringers from Dallas squad to be starters here.

QB that has a pube holding his arm together gets a $3 mill contract extension.

We choose a franchise LT over a franchise QB.

We knew our ST coach was a mess 2 yrs in a row so we go in with the same ST coach into year 3.
We knew our OC was a joke like our DC but we go into year 3 with teh same OC.

THATS how its Sparano's fault.

We pull Henne b/c he "is the reason we can't score" but we can't even put up 0 with Thigpen and noodles gets injured falling.
Jake was injured, and this oline gave up 6 sacks. He clearly isnt a need. we sure wouldve had the protection for matt ryan. Quite whining about this already

You know what . . . I blame this coaching staff for LACK OF DEPTH. How in the hell do you have an offensive line coach as your headcoach and you have the "highest paid OL Unit" in the league . . . and you have NO DEPTH. Nah man, that is inexcusable . . . in ****ing cusable. You can't run the ball. Your players are playing undisciplined.

You can't stop them on third down. You still have little speed on offense, traded your speed for a 5th. You bench your very capable QB to defend a incompetent offensive coordinator and that **** backfires. You can't win at home.

I blame all of that on coaching . . . this team got OUTCOACHED tonight. You freaking run wildcat when Henne is on a roll, but when you can't run the ball and your 3rd string QB is laying an egg, you don't even attempt it? What kind of **** is that? Yea I could see Ross not sticking with this front office.

Then again, its a damn shame you need a "gimmick" play to run the ball. These guys are clowns, and honestly I believe this is too big for Tony Sparano. Took ages to fire the special teams coach. Cut your leading INT guy and top special teamer for a bunch of DB's that can't catch.

Who cuts their 2nd and 3rd round pick after one season.

It looked like a f*cking preseason game.

That's how bad things were tonight.

who signed those injury prone idiots to begin with? wtf man.

Well I guess we can not sign anybody... We were a horrid line when these guys were signed. At this point a gamble was warranted. We couldn't just role out the same trash. It gave them some time fill in other players and once they proved they weren;t worth it the got rid of them and replaced them with others. After that what can you do???

This doesn't make any sense,
Before the game on Sunday people were praising Sparano for shaking things up and giving the team a spark. Now all those same genuises are blaming him because Pennington got hurt.
Obviously Henne getting hurt was somehow connected to Pennington getting hurt.

Blame him for spinning the loss? What is he supposed to do have Mora type rant that is lampooned for ages.
Blame him for talking up Thigpen. What the **** is he supposed to do? Say that he is an innacurate third stringer that cannot settle down.

i'm not "people"...i had a fire them all sig for like the last week...so get your **** straight...most people think this thing can be salvaged...i see through it

blow it up....NOW

And you do???? Give me a break. If you can't swallow your pride for one second to realize that No coach, GM, could do anything about this then you are blind and stubborn.

yeah i do...and as usual you'll find that out in time...lol...sorry bro

To begin with, isn't Sparano responsible for rotating the OL through training camp so we did not even know who was going to make the team, much less who starts. I thought it was his f***ing job to have a backup plan. Our running backs ran the ball 7 f***ing times. Is that the way you protect a 3rd string QB? Who's responsible, if our windmill fist pump, get off the field after a score play, man in charge is not. This is ALL on SPARANO. All of it his doing, from the beginning of training camp it all falls on one person and one person only. To make excuses for the gross ineptitude of this coaching staff is just wrong, and anybody making excuses for them is just deluding themselves. Make no mistake, the buck stops there. The mistakes are well documented and their fate must be sealed. Play coy with all the "secret" inside team information,(ie; not telling the fans what's going on) and still act like junior high school coaches with the same results... there is no more defending them... it's Sparano's fault. No wonder Parcell's cut and run.. this is ultimately HIS legacy.

Well I guess we can not sign anybody... We were a horrid line when these guys were signed. At thiis point a gamble was warranted. We couldn't just role out the same trash. It gave them some time fill in other players and once they proved they weren;t worth it the got rid of them and replaced them with others. After that what can you do???

Actually last year we were a top 5 run team, these idiots blew that up and gave us Dallas trash! I agree with you that no one succeeds tonight because that oline. But Morano and company are the reason those scrubs are on the field. Plan and simple, bring this staff back and we regress more!

To answer a question that was asked earlier about winning without
your #1 QB history is filled with coaches that won with backups
Shula several times notably with moral for griese
or Mitchell/deberg for Marino

more recent belicheck Brady for bledsoe or even tomlin
with batch for rothlisberger this year

dolfans can use injuries, bad QB play, poor oc play calling
or even another tough schedule but the cold reality is
that in 3 primtime games AT HOME the dolphins are 0-3 worse yet they are 1-4
and against the top teir teams 0 wins this team is a joke
the FO is a joke and I pray the owner understands this
and doesn't except this con job that's taking place.

How can you possibly blame coaching here? This has nothing to do with coaching.
There is no one left on the O-line. Incognito is rolling snaps to Thigpen. Our start playmaker is out.
The defense has played this entire game as a result.

The best coach in the couldnt save this situation.
i dont blame him for the situation...i blame him for running the ball only six times...

Actually last year we were a top 5 run team, these idiots blew that up and gave us Dallas trash! I agree with you that no one succeeds tonight because that oline. But Morano and company are the reason those scrubs are on the field. Plan and simple, bring this staff back and we regress more!

Come on man... We were a statistcal top 5 team in a pass league, running a gimmick!!! Stats lie. We were better but we made a shift this year to get away from 2 pieces of our line that were broken down. If they were so good where are they??? This line has done a good job keeping Henne upright. He has had tons of time all year long. Our run D has suffered but that has a lot to do with the way teams are able to defend our pass. We have rushed for around 4 yds a carry this year still. Back up line MOST teams are garbage. Did you watch how Pittsburg struggled against NE last week? It happens to good teams too.

Back
Top Bottom