You Screwed Plax | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Screwed Plax

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Plaxico Burress got benched for the first couple of series of the Giants game vs SD last week.

Why, he showed up LATE for 2 meetings last week.

One problem, he didn't show up late. He was there 1 minute early. But Tom Coughlin is a stark raving lunatic and feels if you aren't 5 minutes early then your late. (no joke this is serious)

So, if a team meeting is at lets say 9:00am, if you aren't there by 8:55, your late. My question to Coughlin is, WHY NOT JUST HAVE THE MEETING BE AT 8:55 IF YOU WANT TO START EVERY MEETING 5 MIN EARLY!!!!!!

MikeO said:
Plaxico Burress got benched for the first couple of series of the Giants game vs SD last week.

One problem, he didn't show up late. He was there 1 minute early. But Tom Coughlin is a stark raving lunatic and feels if you aren't 5 minutes early then your late. (no joke this is serious)

So, if a team meeting is at lets say 9:00am, if you aren't there by 8:55, your late. My question to Coughlin is, WHY NOT JUST HAVE THE MEETING BE AT 8:55 IF YOU WANT TO START EVERY MEETING 5 MIN EARLY!!!!!!

Mike Florio, is that you? :lol:

Dudeman said:
Mike Florio, is that you? :lol:

funny you say that. About 20 min after I wrote what I wrote I went to his site and saw what he put up.

Freaky! :goof:

First off how did I screw him?

Second...why the hell is this posted here? Do any Fins fans care????

:saberfigh:

Firesole said:

What are you talking about? This is in the GENERAL Forum, so it is exactly where it is supposed to be. Your attitude however is severely misplaced.

Firesole said:

It's the GENERAL NFL section. If it can't be posted here then where?????:shakeno:

he's been like this since his Boston College days... his act wore quite thin in Jacksonville being this way...and i'm sure it will wear thin in New York as well...

It's not like people don't know how Coughlin is by now. Everyone knows you have to show up early for his meetings, it was all over the media last year. If you know your coach wants you there early, show up early. It's not that hard.

MikeO said:

good for the coach, rules are rules and prima donna's are not excluded on Tom's teams. Go Coach!

MikeO said:
WHY NOT JUST HAVE THE MEETING BE AT 8:55 IF YOU WANT TO START EVERY MEETING 5 MIN EARLY!!!!!!

I'd say because he wants everyone in their seats and ready to go when the meeting actually starts. Rather than rushing in, and getting situated while the meeting is beginning...

PressCoverage said:
he's been like this since his Boston College days... his act wore quite thin in Jacksonville being this way...and i'm sure it will wear thin in New York as well...

1) No free agents will want to go to NY
2) It gets real old after a while. And when it gets old he gets fired.

The meeting (the actual talking, film review, whatever) starts at 9:00am....you are required to be there at 8:55....it's really not that hard to understand. I don't understand why ANYONE, including his players players have a problem with it.

so, Plaxico screwed Plaxico.

Look, the idiot decided to be on time for the meetings this week, and look at the benefit for him and the team.

MikeO said:
1) No free agents will want to go to NY
2) It gets real old after a while. And when it gets old he gets fired.

Antonio Pierce, Plaxico Burress, Kareem McKenzie, Jay Feeley....yeah, no FA want to go there...... :shakeno:

And lets not forget how Eli threw a temper-tantrum to get there. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom