You Think You Coach Saban??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Think You Coach Saban???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
You Think You Know Coach Saban???

Personally speaking, I didn't know very much about Nick Saban until we hired him. I knew he was a highly respected college coach, but beyond that, I didn't know much about him a person or coach. I decided to do what I thougt was the most logical decision. I bought his book....

All I can say is WOW!!!! We are one lucky fan base to have such a coach. I was impressed before, but now I'm overwhelmed with confidence...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/104-3583979-5682314?v=glance&s=books

I highly recommend that all Phinz fans buy it, and read it. It's a wonderful read, and a good taste of what we can expect from himin the future....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I bought it and it ws a good read. I think we will be surprised on how agressive we will be on offence and defence

wpgfishfan said:
I bought it and it ws a good read. I think we will be surprised on how agressive we will be on offence and defence

What is aggressive... Under JJ, and Wanny I forgot what it was.. Been 9 years..

GreenMonster said:
What is aggressive... Under JJ, and Wanny I forgot what it was.. Been 9 years..

Aggressive = anything other than Run, Run, 2 yard dump pass, Punt, Pat on the back saying "Good job...nothing wrong with punting"

Noodle Arm said:
Aggressive = anything other than Run, Run, 2 yard dump pass, Punt, Pat on the back saying "Good job...nothing wrong with punting"

Priceless:rofl3:

I not only read the book, I got it personally autographed by Nick Saban himself.

It is very good, and if you had any doubt whatsoever about what kind of hands we are in now, this book is very reassuring.

Back
Top Bottom