You Tube -- NFL Network interview with Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Tube -- NFL Network interview with Brady Quinn

Thanks for the link..

I hope he is ours at #9, but I don't think he will be there at #9.. If Houston cuts Carr and doesn't sign a QB they will take him.

I know many of you are commenting how Brady had no talent around him. They said ND had 8 guys at the combine. Brady himself said the team underachieved considering the talent on the roster. Take it for what it's worth.

Thanks for the link..

I hope he is ours at #9, but I don't think he will be there at #9.. If Houston cuts Carr and doesn't sign a QB they will take him.

If they keep Carr, it may be more likely they Draft Quinn. I'm hoping that Houston trades for Plummer, then I would feel better about our chances drafting Quinn.

I really like the guy, like that he's strong like Cutler. I also think Cam would be wonders with him. The only concern which there is no way to know is what type of player he is gonna be... Will he be another Harrington who just never bloomed into that player everyone expected or another Palmer who is making strides or another Peyton Manning who comes out locked and loaded. Or even a Roethlisberger who gets into a solid team, adds another dimension and takes them to that next level a.k.a. miami.

I really like the guy, like that he's strong like Cutler. I also think Cam would be wonders with him. The only concern which there is no way to know is what type of player he is gonna be... Will he be another Harrington who just never bloomed into that player everyone expected or another Palmer who is making strides or another Peyton Manning who comes out locked and loaded. Or even a Roethlisberger who gets into a solid team, adds another dimension and takes them to that next level a.k.a. miami.

he might be able to bench as much as cutler, but his arm strength is nowhere near cutlers

i agree

he might be able to bench as much as cutler, but his arm strength is nowhere near cutlers
cutler is a definate gun slinger type and has a rocket arm that has much more range than quinn's but don't say that quinn has a weak arm, its really not a big deal at all with quinn, sure he cant fling a ball 80 yards like russel can but quinn is much more accurate and still has the arm strenth to make all the throws, arm strength more then that really doesnt matter except at the pro bowls skills competitions and stuff. Matt leinert supposedly had a weak arm, how is he doing?:wink:

I was never really big on Quinn for us, however, after seeing this video you can tell this guy has alot of heart and fire, something we really need is leadership and I think he would bring that also, unfortunatley he'll be gone before 9, he's tailor made for Miami, too bad he'll be a Viking.

If they keep Carr, it may be more likely they Draft Quinn. I'm hoping that Houston trades for Plummer, then I would feel better about our chances drafting Quinn.

I THINK THERE ARE 4 TEAMS THAT MIGHT TAKE HIM, RAIDERS, LIONS, BROWNS OR TEXANS. WE NEED TO TRADE UP.:ninja:

cutler is a definate gun slinger type and has a rocket arm that has much more range than quinn's but don't say that quinn has a weak arm, its really not a big deal at all with quinn, sure he cant fling a ball 80 yards like russel can but quinn is much more accurate and still has the arm strenth to make all the throws, arm strength more then that really doesnt matter except at the pro bowls skills competitions and stuff. Matt leinert supposedly had a weak arm, how is he doing?:wink:

leinart is doing well. is he doing as well as young and cutler? no way.

quinn will be a good QB. will he be a franchise QB? i dont think so.

i wouldnt want to draft a "good" QB at 9, with someone like Landry there. Especially considering we should give culpepper another shot.

if we draft quinn, and culpepper returns to pro-bowl form, what do we do??? we would have wasted a top-ten pick on someone who cant really help us.

im all for drafting a franchise qb. but there are franchise QBs every year. i think we need to see what we have in culpepper before we try to upgrade.

Good vid. Love the Cardinal's strength coach..."Sunshine"...haha.

As to the poster above, isn't that a great situation to be in if Culpepper suddenly returns to All-Pro form? Look at it this way...the chance of your starting qb being very good in 2-3 years goes way up with Quinn on the roster. Culpepper gets competition, and Quinn has the tools to be very good. Also, if that in fact plays out, Quinn will still be a very hot commodity in 2-3 years...look at Schaub now. You'd probably still get a first round pick in return for him, or you could pull a Chargers-esque trade of Culpepper for high value, then let Quinn take over the reigns if the coaches felt he was ready.

Think of it this way, Quinn is an insurance payment who will start making money and paying back the Dolphins in 2-3 years, one way or another. I don't see any circumstance where Quinn will wind up being a "wasted pick" unless he's a bust.

does he think he is me with taht body? geez.

Back
Top Bottom